C H A P T E R 3

~FLASHBACK~

~FLASHBACK~

I went downstairs only to find a very angry looking Gerald. He looked at me and came towards me,"Listen you! I want no complains today, got it?!" He yelled. "Yes sir" I replied.

"1st rule: donot talk to anybody unless they talk to you.
2nd rule: Keep your fucking mouth shut."

Don't they both mean the same, one way or another?

"Understood?!"

"Yes!"

"Don't shout at me" What the-

"FUCKING USELESS!" I flinched at his booming voice. I never liked someone yelling at me it makes me cry. Well anything makes me cry. Such a crybaby I am.

With that I left and went into the kitchen trying to calm my nerves.

After about 5 minutes. I heard noises in the living room, so I immediately took cover and as a spy I stuck to the wall. I peeked a little to see if the guests are here and took a glimpse of a man standing there....Man....

But as soon as I saw him we held eye contact for a milli-silly second before I ran upstairs.

Oh! That almost blew my cover.

After making sure that the man left, I went into the kitchen to check upon my dish.

Oh! Thank God! It's still warm. I started plating the dishes and placing dishes on the dining table. I really wanted to see the man in living room right now, but refrained from it.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Rozella come after 5 minutes" Stephanie said before she went towards the dining table.

Counting five minutes and crying for a good amount of time, I went in with my hair as my curtain. Iam very shy around new people. Like really shy. I hate confrontations. Or talking to someone first. Or small talks. Absolutely abhor.

I went in and sat in my seat.

••••••••••••••••••

Throughout the whole dinner I felt someone's eyes on me I wanted to look up but knew who was sitting on the opposite way, that glimpse man whom I saw. I figured that out by his polished boots under the table.

I just wanted a tiny peek. Teenie-tiny peak so I looked up and as I guessed he was looking at me. I immediately looked down after that.

Half way through the dinner, I heard someone clear their throat and then the manly of manliest (if that's a word) voice I heard say, "It's delicious"

I peeked from under my eyelashes to see the handsome man taking another bite of my chilly gravy.

I bit my lip to control my smile when,"I know dear. I made all the dishes. Except for that filthy chilly gravy. Rozella made that." I looked up and saw Stephanie looking at him with her eyes lit up.