14 || Down Bad

Edited: 05.21.2022

Song: ZAYN - you wish you knew (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

I wasn't a morning person and yet I naturally woke up early most days - only to will myself to fall right back asleep.

It was a cycle.

And today is no different as my eyes flutter open and I shift in an attempt to get comfortable, only to realize Alessio's spooning me, with a large hand still rested against my bare stomach.

I contemplate moving away from him for I was still upset about yesterday, but I hesitate. Alessio was currently in my bed, holding me against him, his evened breathing in my ear, and his strong body behind me.

He was a jerk for leaving me alone, but I was also there to help him push his agenda, I wasn't necessarily his date nor did he care about me like that.

Not yet at least.

With a small sigh, I shift around to get a good look at him and his face.

His extremely handsome face.

His eyes are shut, his thick dark lashes lay against his the skin of his under eyes. His lips, parted as soft snores breeze through them and his face slightly tilted up.

His jaw, adorned in light scruff and his brows, slightly furrowed. I tentatively bring the pad of my thumb up to flatten out the creases before deciding to enjoy the moment and let go of all my anger.

Snaking my arms around his neck, I pull him closer to me so that our fronts are pressed together, and my head is able fit into the crook of his neck comfortably.

There was only one thing better than the feeling of being in someone's arms.

Being held in a strong man like Alessio's arms.

And when I start feeling sleepy again, I shift, throwing my leg over his hip to get comfortable as I situate my ear on his chest and tilt my head down.

But when he starts stirring beneath me, I open my eyes, sighing out in disappointment. I guess this was gonna be over already.

He lightly grunts shuffling around but I don't move my head. My eyes are open, and since my head is tilted down towards the foot of the bed where I can see our legs tangled together, he doesn't get a view of my face.

Maybe if he thinks I'm asleep he won't move?

I stay still and shut my eyes as I hear him groggily groan most likely awake now.

It's followed by a low pained grunt, and shortly after he curses under his breathe. "Cazzo." His silky morning voice fills my ears and I instinctivly tightening my leg that's thrown over his hips.

He sounded so sexy.

The move causes him to groan once again and I snap my eyes open. "Cazzo, Principessa." He murmurs from above me and I watch as his hand comes down to grip the thigh that's thrown over him.

Luckily I was faced away from him and he couldn't see that I was awake. I watch curious as to what he's doing as I feel his hand lightly squeeze my thigh, before slowly lifting it off him, grunting as he does so.

He moves my thigh over and it's then that I realize what he's doing.

I watch with wide eyes as Alessio carefully moves my leg away from around his hips, only to expose the large bulge straining against his pants.