20.

SARA'S POV

That was Friday afternoon, few roads were almost blocked due to Friday Namaz, I was feeling tired after spending hours in teaching. I have to admit teaching is a hectic profession but when I could tolerate Adnaan then this profession is nothing in front of that.

Somehow I managed to deal with that crowded place and reach home. It seems I won a battle. Stepping in home I felt so relaxed. A peaceful home is nothing less than a blessing. After taking rest for some ten minutes I pray namaz and then my favourite part.

DUA (SUPPLICATION).

The only way to connect with almighty without any barrier in between!

I asked for my mother's good health, my promotion, happiness of our family and what not... But in the end I was silent for a few minutes only watching my cupped hands and two tears rolled down to my eyes.

"Ya Allah, you know na... It hurts" I cried like a child in front of The Only One who loves us 70 times a mother.

"It really hurts" I again mumbled and cried more while hiding my face in my palms. I didn't have anyone to share my feelings, my griefs, my emotions other than my almighty and I know indeed only he is able to help me in every situation. I put my heart out in front of him and asked him to whatever I wanted. For a long time I was on prayer mat but then I finished my dua as I had to prepare for evening snacks as well as dinner. Other than that I had to pack my bag because I was going meet my mummy. I did not wanted to leave Adnaan alone as I had doubt on him, when he could dance with that Mansi in front of my eyes then what would he do in my absence but then I thought that when I was unable to stop him to dance with her in front of my eyes then how can I stop him to do anything else? That too when they both spent time with one another in same work place.

I didn't realise when clock hands hit 6 of evening and doorbell addressed that Adnaan was back from office.

"What is this?" That, was the first question he asked after watching me packing my clothes.

"I'm going to meet mummy and I'll come back on Sunday night" Saying that I zipped up my handbag and he hummed in response.

"Great.. So when you are leaving?" I smile in sarcastic way and looked at him

"Bohot jaldi hai mujhe yaha se bhejne ki... Mere Jaane ke baad ka koi special plan hai kya?"

(It seems you're in hurry to send me from here... Is there any special plan after I leave?)

"Pagal hai kya? Mera kya special plan hoga?" Adnaan slightly glare at me and I rolled my eyes with a sarcastic smile

(Are you mad? What would be my special plan?)

"Ye to tumhe hi pta hoga ki tumhara kya plan hai with someone special!" saying that I stepped out of room.

(That's only you know what your plan with someone special)

"Tu Pagal ho gayi hai" 

(You've become mad)

"Haan.. Tumse shadi ke baad! Us se pehle to main bilkul theek thi" I wasn't a timid, innocent girl who would tolerate every nonsense of her husband just because he is a man! I know how to give him beffeting reply.