fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

❝  pools days & secret errands ❞

❝ pools days & secret errands ❞

· ·  ─────── · 𖥸·  ─────── · ·

"he fucking called me, yoongi." you hissed.

"after all this time? where's the fucker even been for the past year and a half?" yoongi huffed in annoyance from where he was perched comfortably on the pool floaty, glancing at you from over the edge of his sunglasses, at where you clung to the edge of the float, practically exploding with disbelief at what had occurred the previous afternoon.

"hell if i know. probably off frolicking and fucking everything with a pulse." you grumbled, not able to keep the edge of bitterness out of your voice.

"this the first time he's reached out to you since...?"

"yeah. you'd already know if he hit me up before."

"true." he hummed airily, sliding his arms under his head with a satisfied smile. "did you pick up?"

"fuck no," you snorted, before a subtle smirk tipped the corner of your mouth upward, "my hands were a little... occupied."

yoongi scowled at you in disgust, placing a hand on your face and shoving you away as you cackled. "i don't even want to know."

a warm chin suddenly fell against your shoulder, familiar arms winding around your waist and tugging you into a firm chest. you quickly clamped your mouth shut just as a low voice sang playfully against the shell of your ear, "what're you guys whispering about?"

you let out a soft breath, reaching around to settle your hands on his hips. "nothing, tae."

you could feel his lighthearted smile falling into a petulant pout. "keeping secrets?"

"from you? never, angel."

he scoffed softly, and you flinched as he nuzzled his nose against your throat, exactly where he knew you were most ticklish. "tae!" you hissed, digging your fingers into the small of his waist in retaliation. taehyung flew away from you with a shriek, falling clumsily backwards into the pool.

"what was that for?" he whined, spitting up a mouthful of water.

your lips twirled in amusement at the wet dog look he was sporting. "being cute."

his face twisted into a scowl, and in the next second his arms were back around your waist, only this time you were being spun around and tossed directly into the deep end. you emerged from the water with a gasp, just in time to see a flailing, screeching yoongi being thrown into the water as taehyung flipped his float. you barked out a laugh of both disbelief and hysteric amusement, blinking away the heavy droplets that clung to your eyelashes.