Goodnight

Vic

I've been able to spend the day dodging Harry so far, keeping busy on the bus while he was inside, escaping the bus when I got the text saying he was headed out... thank you Mackenzie for the 'no questions asked' policy. I felt uncomfortable with what happened last night still, I wasn't ready to come face to face with him to talk about it, it felt a little... embarrassing I guess? I'm not sure how to explain it, exactly, all I know is that it gives me anxiety. I'm just, still shocked that he acted like that, the grabbing, and the complete disregard for what I was telling him... and the mini tantrum he threw before he stomped off? That part really pissed me off the most.

iMessage from Mackenzie:
Heading to the bus!

Came through on my phone, my heart started beating faster as I quickly stood from the couch and grabbed my bag and threw it on on my shoulder, and then looped the strap of my camera around my neck and started walking quickly to the door. I stepped down the first step and the door folded open and I was stopped in my tracks by Harry as he stood in front of the open door. I froze for a moment before stepping back into the bus and giving him room to step in. He walked up two steps and stopped and looked at me with a sad expression.

"Victoria... we should talk."

"Uh... hi. I- Uh, I can't right now." I stuttered and he gave me a forced smirked.

"You're gonna go tell Kenz she didn't text you in time to avoid me?" He asked and sighed lightly, it kinda hurt to see that this hurt his feelings, but also... I have a right to be upset.

"I uh... I have no idea what you mean." I lied and he nodded and pressed his lips together.

"Just... 2 minutes. Please." He looked at me and intently and I sighed and nodded, walked into the bus and taking a seat on the couch as he came in and sat on a chair across from me.

"I haven't picked those pictures yet, but you have the file of all of them so why don't you just pick the rest and we can call it a team effort?" I asked trying to avoid the actual topic of discussion he wanted to focus on.

"Can you just let me apologize?" He asked, frustration laced gently in his words. I motioned him to continued with a small nod. "Victoria... I am.. so sorry for how I acted. I'm sorry I crashed your night, I'm sorry for acting like an asshole, and I'm sorry for putting you in an uncomfortable situation." He said and he looked at me with sad eyes, I sighed and shrugged while shaking my head.

"Harry... you've been... you've been drinking a lot recently..." I started and he put his hand up and shook his head lightly.

"No no, I'm fine. It's just been a few late nights with some guys from crew is all." He said casually and I just took a deep breath and nodded, I didn't want to push the matter right now, but the more I think about him, the more concerned I start to become. With his frequent drinking and the rush of intense emotions that usually comes with it to my hotel room doors, it was hard to believe this was nothing but 'nights with the boys'.

"I just... I.... okay." I kept my mouth shut and decided maybe he was right, and maybe he just needed a few nights to let loose a little, I know how mush stress he's under, it looks like he's starting to burn out. "I have to go, we'll talk later?" I asked softly and he nodded with a forced smile.

-

I was running through the back halls as I heard the into to Only Angel starting and I wasn't even on the floor. I held my camera close to my body as it hung around my neck while I sprinted past other crew members, trying to get there before the screen was lifted. I turned right and pushed through the door that said stage that I was shown earlier, I rushed through and stopped short when I realized I barged into backstage and all but walked up the stairs to join Harry. I let out a defeated sigh realizing I chose the wrong door. Harry was standing in front of his mic looking at the dark screen in front of him as his intro played, he looked over his shoulder quickly, and then did a double take and saw me standing there gasping for air, as if running for 5 minutes was going to kill me.