New Orleans

One day Klaus walks in with his usual scowl when he has to speak to me then I notice he's covered from head to toe in blood

"Pack your bag"

then he just leaves

OKAY

I pack my clothes then head down stairs

Klaus comes rushing down the stairs all clean with a bag. He picks my bag up as I run to keep up with him. After he throws the bag in he picks me up and practically throws me in the car.

I know better then to ask questions

After like five hours we pull up to a big white mansion

once he has our bags in the house he leaves again

not the first time I've been alone and more then likely won't be the last

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebekah and Elijah moved in but not Kol because he's apparently dead. Something Tyler must have forgotten to mention to me last time we talked. Then there was this girl named Hayley that moved in which confused me greatly. Why is everyone so protective of her? She's just another werewolf. I haven't approached her yet because she's never alone.

Then I heard that Elijah was daggered so Rebekah was busy looking for him. Klaus was always gone so I just had to wait for the next time they all left.

Which happened to be right now

sticking a child like grin on my face I skip into the kitchen

"Hi, what's your name" the she-wolf asks

god girls are so predictable

"Hi" I chirp with that child like happiness "I'm Samael"

Hayley's head turns "That's a cool name. What's a cool guy like you doing here?"

I let my fake smile turn into a frown "I'm not cool because if I was daddy would love me"

Her smile turns into a frown faster then anything I've ever seen. This is going to be fun. How much can I mess up how she sees them.

"Is your daddy Elijah?" she asks

I let out a giggle "Elijah is my uncle although he doesn't love me either. My daddy's name is Niklaus"

the she-wolves mouth turns into an O with actually makes me want to laugh

"Samael, have you had lunch yet"

I wasn't planning on killing her but if she's going to cook for me...

"Nope" I pop with a smile "but I don't want to bother you"

"Non sense" she smiles "I was just about to make some chicken and mash potatoes"

half-way through eating I finally get the courage to ask

"Why is everyone obssesed with protecting you? You are a werewolf"

she chuckles at me touching the end of my nose like I'm some kind of kid "I'm going to have a baby"

oh "With Elijah?"

Hayley chuckles "With Klaus. You're going to be a big brother"

WHAT

but..but...Klaus acts like he cares for Hayley so he cares for this baby and not me

keeping up my face happy I get up "I'm going to go play in my room"

Hayley grabs my arm "Can we be friends?"

you don't want to be friends with a five year old murder Hayley "Sure"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the kitchen when I hear fighting from the living room

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampire without me. You know how I love to set things of fire"

wait we're setting vampires on fire now? I wanna help.

"Was I suppose to leave them in the front yard to rot?" comes from Klaus "Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child"

honestly, I can hear Rebekah roll her eyes "Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties forwards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oved"

Hayley's footsteps can be heard

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is"

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love-- my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?"
then I can hear Rebekah throw a pencil at Klaus. I'm going to guess that he caught it.

Hayley sighs "The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?"

"In the front, if we're being specific"

they continue talking

I walk into the living room just as Klaus say "And that's only Plan A, love! There's always a plan B"

"And what's plan B?" Hayley asks

"There's always war" I chirp holding my juice box "What fun" then go up the stairs

"That boy is most definatly yours Klaus" Hayley says

there's sound of something braking "We don't know if he's mine or not"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not in a good mood. I was sleeping when yells of pain woke me up, and now normally I love torture but I was trying to fucking sleep. So I walk down stairs to see a dark haired guy lazily shoving a pitch fork into another dude. These two are both vampires.

"If you're trying to drain him of blood you're going to have to try harder" I say causing him to jump around "And you should probably stick the pitch fork in all the way"

he blinks at me "I'm going crazy. A four year old is giving me torture advice"

"FIVE" I snap "about to be six"

"Completely crazy" then his eyes narrow "What are you doing in the Mikaelson's house?"

"I live here. What are you doing in here? Besides badly torturing this other vampire?"

he blinks at me some more "Klaus has me compelled to bleed out this guy"

"Oh" I mumble "I'm Samael Mikaelson, What's your name?"

"Mikaelson?" he gulps "Are you another one of Klaus siblings"

"Son" I fix "I'm his son"

"Makes since why you're giving me torture advice. My name is Josh" he tells sticking the pitch fork in the dude again

with a sigh I shove the pitch fork in more "Do you need help, Josh"

he blushes some "Can we not tell your dad about this?"

"I was about to say the same thing like don't even mention me to him at all" I take the pitch fork and stab the other vampire