6

I wake up in a hospital bed with an unknown red head who looks upset.

"Dove." She says happily when she see's I'm awake.

I frown. "Who are you?" I ask but start to panic when there's a red flashing light. She grabs my arm but I kick her in the stomach and she falls with a grunt.

"Stay the hell out of my way." I say angrily and my voice vibrates through the air.

"I'm gonna stay out of your way." She says in a trance like state. Confused I jump up and run out of the room in nothing but a hospital dress. I follow the noise and the people with the guns only to see a familiar face.

"Soldat!" I yell and he turns to see me. He wears a faint smile only for a second and marches over to me.

"Protect the girl! Protect Dove!" A man in glasses says and I furrow my brows. Who is he and how does he know my name?

I walk to the soldier," Where are we?" I ask him scarred but a blond jumps between us sending a kick his way. He blocks it and she kicks him again, he blocks again and the red head who was in the room with me before comes in.

She knees him giving the blond enough time to kick him again.

"No!" I yell and Imagine throwing her away from him. In an instant she goes flying through the air and into a wall, she screams as I hear something crack and I smirk.

I walk towards the red head and the soldier. The red head moves out of my way as I walk to him. I jump into his arms and let out a small cry.

"Soldat." I say tucking my fingers in his hair he hugs back just as tight but soon he wraps my legs around his waist as he marches up a set of stairs.

"Where are we? Where are we going?" I untuck my head from his neck to ask.

"Shhh. I don't know where we are, but I'm going to keep you safe, my little doll." He tells me and pushes my head to lay on his shoulder. I cuddle into him as he walks rubbing me back.

I open my eyes to see a man. I glare, "Don't follow us." I command him.

"I wont follow you." He says and turns around in a trance like state.

It doesn't take the Soldat long to find an exit to the outside. He climbs stairs to a helicopter and starts it up after sitting me in his lap.

But a blond man comes running out and grabs on. My eyes widen at his strength. I whimper as alarms goes off and the helicopter falls on its side. I yell in fear but Soldat holds me close to his chest.

I calm as the vehicle stops moving but Soldat grabs the blond as we start falling off the ruff.

My eyes widen as I look down below us and see water.

"S-soldier. I-I don't think I know how to swim." I say scarred and he looks at me with wide eyes as we start free falling. I tighten my grip on him and tuck my head to his chest listening to his heart beat rapidly.

I take a deep breath as my body feels cold water. But things go dark as I hit my head a piece of metal.

(Edited)