𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 2𝐧𝐝, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Oh my god, you stupid son of a bitch." Sorin said, looking at his nails.

Kaltain opened his eyes and looked at him, rubbing his back. "What happened, mamas?" Kaltain asked, putting his arms over his eyes when Rin turned on the lamp.

Sorin fixed his bonnet and scratched his face while keeping his eyes on his nails. "I hit my hand when I was trying to grab somethin and now my fingers hurt." He replied, furrowing his eyebrows and wiggling his fingers.

"Your nails chipped?" Kal said, putting his hand under Sorins shirt to rub his stomach. His eyes was still closed and his arm was sore from hitting it on the counter when him and Rin was playing around.

"Mhm and one cracked but it hurts too much to peel it off." Rin mumbled, sighing and flicking his wrist when it started bleeding.

"Imma take you to get it fixed when I wake up. What time is it?" Kaltain said, scratching his head. "Um.. 2 in the morning." Sorin said, squinting his eyes when he turned on his phone.

"Why you up?" Kal asked as Rin got up making Elide get up too. "I needed to go pee and I got hungry." He answered, pulling his shorts down and walking to the bathroom.

He used the bathroom and washed his hands, looking at himself in the mirror as Elide sat on the side of him.  He dried his hands and put the loose strands of hair back in his bonnet.

"Damn, I'm bright as fuck. What the hell?" He mumbled, fixing his nose ring and making sure he had all his earrings in his ear.

"I look mixed, aint this some bullshit." He continued, cutting the light out and walking out the bathroom.

He looked over at Kaltain, seeing him in the same position as when he got up to use the bathroom while lightly snoring.

He stood by the bathroom for a bit, deciding if he should eat or just go back to sleep. "I'm hungry but I'm already fat n this baby not helpin at all." He mumbled, pulling his bonnet back a bit to scratch the top of his head.

He ended up just going back to sleep after using the bathroom again.

-

"The 12 meridians?" Sorin said, looking at Fallon. Fall nodded his head, eating a spoonful of cereal.

Rin looked down, naming them and counting how many he could remember before looking back up.

"Stomach, spleen, small intestine, heart, bladder, kidney, pericardium, triple warmer, large intestine, lung, liver, and the gall bladder meridian." He said, playing with his bun.

"And whats the two centerline meridians?" Fall asked, frowning his face up when some of his hair came out the ponytail and fell in his bowl of cereal.

"Conception and governing vessels." Sorin answered, looking at the TV. "You know the shortcuts for sayin them or no?" Fallon said, glancing at him before watching Serephina walk in the kitchen with Sonder.

Sorin shook his head, playing with his anklet. Fall stared at him before taking another bite of his cereal and opening a bag of chips that Serephina wanted him to open.

"St, sp, si, ht, bl, ki, p cx, tw, li, lu, lv, gb, cv, and gv." He said, taking some of Serephinas chips before giving her the bag.

Phina mugged him before following Sond up the stairs. "Tell me the meridians on the right hand." He continued making Rin nod.

"Triple warmer, stomach, large intestine, pericardium, spleen, and lung." Sorin said, pressing decline on his phone when a random number started calling.

"And on the left and is the kidney, liver, heart, bladder, gall bladder, and small intestine." He continued, knowing that Fall was going to ask him that.

"You know what meridians are in each of the five elements?" Fallon asked making Rin nod his head.

"Dont get lower than a c on that test." He said, getting up and going to the kitchen.

-

"You ate, mamas?" Kaltain asked, immediately getting shushed by Sorin.

Rin leaned on the counter, resting his chin in his hand as Elide sat inbetween his legs. "Oh, he takin his test." Kal mumbled, opening the refrigerator and taking out the food Rin had cooked yesterday.

Kaltain watched him speed through the questions while he ate before looking away and hearing the laptop slam close.

"You passed?" He asked as Sorin nodded his head. "Wit a 98. I missed one question." Rin mumbled, taking Kals fork from out of his hand and eating some of his food.

"You so smart, mamas." Kaltain said, wrapping his arms around him and rubbing his stomach. "Move, I gotta headache." Sorin said, furrowing his eyebrows and taking another bite of the porkchop.

"What does me touchin you gotta do witcho headache?" Kaltain asked, going to fix himself another plate since Rin had taken his food over.

Sorin rubbed Elides sides with his leg and looked down at him. "Everything you do got somethin to do wit my headache." He answered, fixing him a cup of water.

"You just aggravatin." He continued, glancing at him.