Chapter 4 - [Unwanted Attention]

Sakayanagi Arisu's Monologue

Life here at school was pretty... Boring.
Some things are interesting but nothing really makes me feel excited.

Until...

"Ayanokōji-kun?!"

This was said by a girl named Ichinose Honami from Class B. I didn't exactly know if I was hearing things or that boy just happened to have that same name as 'his'.

But that hair, thats similar. Those eyes that seem like can pierce through your very soul.
That boy seems like...

The Devil from the White Room

It's a story from way back. A story from years ago. A story from when I met the

Two Geniuses that governs the White Hell

( (・o・) Yeah I know... I'm trying something that changes the plot of the story... Kinda.
But Yes you read it Right. There are Two! Well it's not really important right now. But I'l slowly Uncover It )

If it's him then I'm grateful. But that also raises some questions.

Is it just him? Or
Is the 'Other Half' With him?
If 'She's' With him then how did they escape?

A lot of questions that need to be answered was building up inside my head.

But lets leave those for now. First things first I need to confirm if it's really him. And I need to meet him. He may not know me but that's okay.

I'm just glad that my life here at school will turn upside down "Fufufufu"

"Your creepy you know"

"Hmmm why is that Masumi San?"

"Ask yourself, why are you laughing all of a sudden?"

It seems like my excitement got over me
___________________________________________

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

After that epic exit from the student council. Kiryuuin senpai keeps laughing while Ichinose had an akward smile.

We were walking down the hallway. We didn't really speak much until

"Yahoo! Honami chan"

A voice called Ichinose. Well she was walking towards us so I'm not really surprised.

 Well she was walking towards us so I'm not really surprised

"Nazuna senpai?" Ichinose was the first to speak.

"Ohhh and Kiryuuin San?"

Looks like they know each other. This is akward. Well It doesn't really affect me, but it's still akward.

"Ohhhh looks like theres someone here I don't know"

"Ohhhh this is Ayanokōji-kun Nazuna senpai, he's my friend" I just nodded