39

The aircraft turned on and went to the military headquarters.

In the aircraft, Lucas stared at Luo Ran closely, stubbornly wanting an answer.

Luo Ran rubbed his temples, wondering where Lucas was making trouble.

Luo Ran said: "If this kind of thing really happens, then I...can only be a secretary for someone else."

Lucas: "???"

Luo Ran touched his chin and said, "The welfare of the big prince seems to be good."

Lucas: "..."

Luo Ran smiled and said, "Otherwise, the second prince will do as well. If you don't help the third prince, it must be easy to work with him."

Lucas violently jumped.

Luo Ran thought for a moment, and said: "Or...you can get married directly."

咚——

Lucas was about to grab Luo Ran's wrist subconsciously, but when he saw Luo Ran's wound, he braked and grabbed Luo Ran's collar angrily.

"you dare!"

Luo Ran was grabbed by the collar and pushed onto the chair. He opened his eyes and smiled at Lucas and said, "The admiral should work hard, don't die."

Lucas sneered, "You wait, I won't die if anyone dies."

Luo Ran lowered his eyes and said: "Okay."

Soon after the aircraft arrived at the military headquarters, Lucas and Luo Ran began to work on the whole army.

The day after tomorrow the brigade was about to set off, and then it was divided into two on the plank road.

In all, this is the first time that Luo Ran went on an expedition with Lucas. Before leaving, Luo Ran informed his family and had to work overtime at the company to ensure that the business was still okay when they were away. Therefore, he did not sleep for seven hours in these two days. .

...

Two days later, the brigade officially set off in the morning.

Luo Ran stood by the warship window, watching the outside scene change, and finally turned into an endless starry sky.

This is the first time he left the empire, left the ground and came to the universe.

In the past, when I saw a battleship in the empire, I thought it was huge and powerful, and I couldn't help but admire the designers and builders.

But when the battleship comes to the vast interstellar space, you will find that both the battleship and itself are special and extremely small.

Luo Ran saw the empire, the entire planet gradually became smaller, and then they entered the plank road.

The plank road is a long passage, and you can still see stars, clouds and many sights that Luo Ran has only seen in books.

"Does it look good?" Lucas in a military uniform walked to Luo Ran and smiled: "The front will look better."

Luo Ran nodded.

The two stood in front of the window, Luo Ran said in his heart that this is the world Lucas sees every time.

Luo Ran imagined that if he sat in the mech and wandered across the stars, would he feel even more insignificant?

Luo Ran has heard that many people in the army have to overcome the fear of giants and space before they formally become soldiers, otherwise a person will feel scared and dizzy when they are here.