42

That night, the forums were crazy.

After the victory, the empire brigade and warships returned to the empire, and the people of the empire and the star network exploded.

It's another victory!

And the harvest was quite fruitful. It is said that a new battleship was transferred from nearby B648 to imprison the star bandits.

The adjutant and the soldiers described the scene passionately.

There are also many soldiers who are passionate and excited to say how powerful and smart Secretary Luo was when she first went on the expedition. She became the admiral's best assist when she first came, and the bond and trust between the general and the secretary.

@欧气满满的日: As a member of the military, I was fortunate to see that the color of the admiral’s battleship was the same as Secretary Luo’s hair. What does this mean! Secretary Luo is the admiral's strongest combat power and shield! Secretary Luo is the general's wife! Secretary Luo is very important to the general! Ah, beautiful love! ! !

@陆成: Just tm outrageous! No need to discuss at all! Secretary Luo "wow!" Click! I knew what the admiral was thinking, and the two played "duangduang!" together! I can't say specifically, I can only say that they trust each other! Hand over the life to the opponent on the battlefield!

In one scene, Secretary Luo took the initiative to act as a bait, and the enemy "Boom!" Blew up Secretary Luo’s aircraft, but our Secretary Luo operated extraordinary! Leaving early, and then the admiral immediately "boom!"! Blast the enemy through! then! Lion 01 stretched out his palm to "pop"! Caught Secretary Luo's capsule! The big palm caught the small capsule!

what! Beautiful love!

@秋阳冬雨: I saw it! At the end, the admiral and the secretary hugged on the deck! The two whispered to each other, and Secretary Luo kissed the general on tiptoe! Everyone exploded! Secretary Luo's face is super red! The admiral looked serious, but in the end he couldn't help but smile! Beautiful love!

@眠霜: The general held the secretary's waist while touching the mecha with his forehead. He uses mechas to protect the sacred territory, and his body surrounds his lover. Beautiful love!

The empire is reveling.

Carnival for victory, carnival for the trust and love between the general and Secretary Luo.

Everyone is looking forward to it too much, looking forward to Lucas and Lorraine marrying, and then leaving the empire with outstanding descendants, perfect military heirs, continuously guarding the empire.

Their name is like a victory, like a good life.

And these, the parties do not yet know.

Battleship corridor.

Luo Ran followed behind Lucas, held a meeting, sorted out the data, determined the route... After everything was done, it was another late night, and Lucas walked back to the room without expression.

Luo Ran followed silently. After confirming that there was nothing official, he stopped and said, "The admiral has a good rest, I will go back first."

"Hold on."

Lucas said: "Stop, don't move."

Luo Ran: "..."

Those who should come will come.

Luo Ran bit his head, full of shame and annoyance, and tried to calm his tone: "Sorry, I was really unintentional just now, sorry, I will pay attention next time."