Chapter 38

*Edited 

*Edited 

Layla

It was now Monday morning, Landon had gone home around 2 am last night.

He messaged me telling me that he would be here at 8 to pick me up.

I did my usual morning routine, grabbing my black bag and packing my wallet and house keys.

I locked the front door and went to the sidewalk waiting for Landon.

A couple of minutes later his car comes into view as he stops at the curb.

Landon comes out of the car and I couldn't help but swoon at the sight.

He was wearing black ripped jeans with a simple black shirt that hugged his muscles tightly, and a black leather jacket to top it all off.

Typical bad boy.

I walked over to the car as Landon approached me.

I looked up at him, his usual emotional facade was on.

Without warning, I wrapped my arms around his neck taking in his embrace.

I inhaled his masculine scent that I've now become addicted to.

His arms wrapped around me instantly, his face buried in my neck as his hands rub my back soothingly.

"You okay?" He asks me as he moves away from my neck and faces me.

I nod my head smiling and kiss his cheek before letting go.

He opens the car door and I get in.

He strides over to his side and gets in before driving off.

The car ride was short as Landon had sped through all the traffic plus ran like two red lights.

Once we made it to school, we got out of the car and made our way to the front doors of the school.

All the attention was on us as we walked through the school doors.

I saw girls glare at me enviously some even standing up straighter and fixing their hair as Landon walks past them.

Once we made it to my locker, I opened it and started grabbing my books.

Landon leaned against the locker next to me as he glared at the wall in front of him.

Once I grabbed all my stuff I slammed the locker closed and turned to Landon.

He held his hand out for me to take and I took it as we walk towards my class.

Once we made Landon stopped in front of the door keeping me from going in.

I looked up at him confused but then was met with a pair of soft lips crashing against my mine.