His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 9

Chapter 9 Don't test my patience, otherwise...

  Because of her, he became the crazy, perverted and terrifying. At that time, he was far more paranoid than now, violent and unfeeling, and his enemies are all over the world!

  Thinking about the scene where she and Ji Mushen were buried in the explosion of the cruise ship because of the joint revenge of their enemies in the previous life, Zhao Wanyi felt tight.

  If it can be changed, this time...she can't make him like that anymore. Just as Zhao Wanyi was thinking about the past, and her mood was getting heavier, there was a sound of footsteps outside the bathroom.

   Followed, the servant's voice rang from outside the door.

   "Madam, how are you?"

  Hearing the voice of the servant, Zhao Wanyi recovered her mind and replied softly.

   "I'm fine."

  "Do you need me to go in and help you?" the servant asked.

   "It's okay, I can do it myself." As she said, she reached out and pulled down the zipper of the wedding dress.

  Although she has a leg injury, she is not completely unable to stand, but it hurts if she uses too much force, and it will not affect her even taking a bath.

  Listening to her, the servant outside the door did not leave, but continued.

  "Then I will wait for you outside."

   Seeing someone standing outside the door guarding her to take a bath, Zhao Wanyi felt a little uncomfortable and subconsciously wanted to refuse, but after thinking about it, she understood that it must be Ji Mushen who asked the servant to look after her and avoid her jumping off the building.

  Thinking about it, she didn't speak anymore, so she let the servants stand outside and took a shower by herself.

  ......

  Zhao Wanyi is the youngest sister of the Zhao family and the only girl. She was spoiled and raised by her elder brother since she was a child. She has lived a delicate life since she was a child and takes a long time to take a bath.

  It's been a long time since she had a good shower, changed her clothes, and dried her beautiful long hair. After taking a shower, Zhao Wanyi looked at the intact face in the mirror for a long time before opening the bathroom door.

  The servant was standing at the door waiting for her. Seeing her coming out, afraid that she would fall, she hurriedly reached out to support her.

  After taking a bath, Zhao Wanyi's legs are not so painful, so she can try to walk with the heels on the ground.

   "Madam, Master is waiting for you in the dinner hall, he asked you to go down and have dinner with him." The servant helped Zhao Wanyi towards the bedroom door.

  Listening to the servant, Zhao Wanyi didn't say anything, just followed her out of the bedroom and went downstairs.

  Dinnner hall, first floor.

  In the large dining room, only a man with a cold face was sitting quietly. The servants were all standing outside the Room, not daring to enter.

Boss has a very bad temper, especially when Miss Zhao was there. So just to be on the safe side, they all stood outside the door subconsciously.

   When Zhao Wanyi was supported by a servant to see this scene, she was not surprised at all. After all, she had been used to the extent of the servants' fear of Ji Mu in this house before.

  The servant helped Zhao Wanyi into the Dinner hall, and the man sitting at the table noticed her who had only come so long. He glanced sideways, and his eyes quickly fell on her beautiful face, which was clean and sleek, with her makeup removed.

   "Come here, sit." He stared at her closely and ordered.

  The cold voice is full of powerful and majestic.

  It seemed that he had expected her to refuse, so he frowned again, showing a stern look on the front when he was about to say something more.

  (End of this chapter)