64. Love Confessions Finally...?

Arianna's P.O.V

The first thing I felt in the morning was the annoying beeping of the alarm clock. I really hated this part of the morning! Quickly grabbing my phone I shut it off as my eyes closed shut again.

My eyes fleeted open slightly as again the ringing sound registered in my ears. Groaning softly in my pillow I blindly fumbled over the desk for my phone.

Feeling the cool screen against my palm, I slid my finger over it as the blaring sound finally stopped. Peering my eyes open I looked at my phone groggily.

4:45 a.m.

Ugh, still too early for my liking.

I dove back in my warm, comfortable covers and slid my eyes close. Why did I have two alarms so early anyways?

Hmm, something important...

"OH FUCK!" I exclaimed to myself as I rose up on the bed in lightning speed. Today was the day to tell Aiden! Oh my god the sunrise is supposed to be around 5:50 a.m. so we are supposed to reach by 5:30 a.m. so we leave by 5:15 a.m.!

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I cursed myself as I ran towards the bathroom, splashing cold water on my face to wake up as I rushed through my morning routine. Quickly brushing my teeth while taking my hot shower, I tried to practice what I was going to say.

"So Aiden recently I made a rather astounding observation about our consenting relationship and it has recently come to light that my feelings regarding the matters have slightly replaced into something a bit more stronger or becoming if you may-"

Seriously Arianna? What the fuck are you saying, a love declaration or a college essay?

Shaking my head I stared myself in the mirror, trying this again with a more... casual approach.

"Hey Aiden so yesterday I was thinking as always and you know what I realized? I realized I fucking love you! Yeah, crazy right? So I just wanted to tell you about this... thing. By the way, just for general knowledge, are the feelings mutual or something?" I spoke to my reflection.

Really honorable that it didn't jump out and slap me on my face.

Groaning to myself loudly, I banged my head against the mirror in frustration. Why was I getting so jittery? It is just Aiden! This shit is supposed to be easy! I don't think this relationship thing works like this! Isn't it supposed to be easier to say things to each other?

Shaking myself off my thoughts, I ran back in my room. Putting on a casual grey v neck top and my denim shorts, I bunched up half of my hair into a messy bun while the rest flowed around. Brushing off the tangles, I put on my strawberry Chapstick while I lightly powdered my face.  I grabbed my phone and wallet while I hurriedly pulled on my socks and sneakers. 

Taking a quick look in the mirror and fixing my hair for the last time, I rushed down towards the elevator as I took a look at the time on my phone.

5:11 a.m.

Made it! Yay me!

Rushing outside the moment the doors flew open, I ran towards the entrance of the hotel. 

"I am here!" Huffing loudly I stopped at the door, gasping loudly as an amused looking Aiden stared down at me. Without saying anything he passed me a water bottle as I took a huge gulp of it, sighing in relief as the cool feeling entered my throat while the burning sensation in my body soon eased up.

"When did you wake up exactly?" He asked, crossing his arms as I blew a raspberry at his cocky little face.

"4:15 of course!" I lied quickly as he bit his lower lip, probably trying to stop himself from laughing.