Thank you.

♡︎

Thank you to everyone who has read this story.
This is my favorite original story that I've wrote.
I honestly had so much fun writing this story. This is my first mostly male POV story and I love how it came out. Augustus or Auggie is my favorite male character because there's a lot of things about him that makes him different from the other male characters I've had made.

He's the first male original character that dealt with abuse, depression and with OCD. Especially Augustus's father who treated him like he was just a business arrangement and not an actual person. That's why Augustus didn't know how to express himself and being able to feel things because he was always taught that his feelings didn't matter but then Shania came along then she introduced Salma so yeah you already know how that goes.

Also the self improvement and development that Augustus had gone through with the story with being more accepting of things, learning to love and even preparing himself to become a father. I really loved writing and seeing him grow as a person.

I really appreciate everyone who has been reading this story and dealing with my crap because I've gone many weeks without updating at one point and I once again apologize for.

I will be creating another original story will Bill Skarsgård who is the face claim for Augustus Wolfgang but I don't know exactly what to write next. I'm thinking maybe 90s or current that has a little drama or maybe suspense but I don't know. I'm trying to brainstorm some more story ideas that people haven't wrote yet. Something very unique. But, in the mean time I will be posting other original stories or working on the ones I have in progress right now.

Anyway, I thought of making a short one chapter series for Mickey and Dowen in the future on this book since you guys seem to like them along with Salma so I don't know. I honestly don't have time to but if you want it, I'll try my best to make it happen.

Once again, thank you to everyone who read, comment and interacted with me along the way including silent readers, I adore you as well.

And for anyone having a hard time,
remember like Salma told Augustus,

"The sun will rise again
and we will try again."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 🎉