It's a Plan

Three days after Y/n and Nagatoro had their small complications and a new song that Scourge has managed to create.

Like always, Y/n made another popular song in a matter of minutes releasing it on a Friday night, his phone buzzed like crazy from compliments, some who believed that they could build a better song or sometimes death threats from their overwhelming jealousy.

As for Y/n in his less popular alter ego, he had decided to apologize to Nagatoro for Friday. Although the situation was very clear to Y/n that it was his fault for tripping on his shoes but he knows that by the tone from Nagatoro, he needs to make sure that she was not the one who broke his precious guitar.

And besides, his agent had just returned to Y/n from yesterday holding his fixed guitar in return to creating more masterpieces in the future, he thanks him and they go on with their day.

But as of right now, Y/n had just finished devouring down his morning serving, a large bulge could be seen on the front of his torso as he lets out a small burp.

He then picks up his two bags from the ground and heads off out of his house, waving to his parents and shuts the door to start his walk to school.

His hands starts to shuffle inside his pockets, one hand takes out a phone and the other a pair of earbuds. Connecting the buds into his ears while searching for a song, he craved for something that had an up-beating tune.

That is until he gets a notification from his account posting a new MyTube video that is actually ran by his loyal agent. A music video on a song that took him a little more than a month to make.

Rap wasn't Y/n's cup of tea but every now and then he'll have some kind of urge to make a rapping piece.

He presses the banner on the top of his screen and in came the video that Y/n was in a few months ago when they started filming.

It started off a little dark, some ominous music as Y/n had his hood and hat on that continues to seal his identity shut. He was in a dark room, many words of insults, bad names, and generic jokes were appearing behind him, the shadow from the bill of his hat casted his eyes.

Then his hands covers the rest of his face, you can hear bawling and sobs from him as the words grew bigger and bigger behind him.

"Cut!"

Someone says from behind the camera as the background behind him turns green and he takes his face back out and turns to the director, his mouth grows a smirk. "Was that good?"

"Of course it was! You probably threw off the haters who wanted to see you actually cry!"

Y/n then gives him a fist bump and the music starts playing. The video consists of him rapping at the camera, cutting to him playing the harmonica while performing a few actions to match the lyrics he rapped, but present Y/n didn't mind any attention to that. All he could do was dance to his catchy tune and listen to his meaningful lyrics.

Dear Hater - Pastor Julian Littlejohn

Chorus
Dear hater you ain't gotta be mad though
You ain't gotta be mad, you ain't gotta be mad though

Dear hater you ain't gotta be mad though
You ain't gotta be mad, you ain't gotta be mad though