4;20

It's been two weeks since Kitty went missing from the physical world. While everyone searches for the lost waterbender, Kitty took a journey of her own, and her and Raina were finally reconnected together, but not before having to face Koh, the ancient face stealing spirit. Koh told her the origins of the Sister Spirit, and how she's now able to bend two elements. While Kitty finally gets the answers she's been looking for, her friends and family are working endlessly to find her.

...

Kitty

Since being reconnected with Raina and knowing the truth about my true self, I have a different appreciation for the Spirit World. Don't get me wrong, I've always loved the spirits and appreciated them, but it's different now. Instead of coming from a human perspective, like an outsider looking in, I feel like one of them now that I know that I'm part spirit- not to brag or anything.

While heading home to the portals, I decided to take a detour back to Iroh's house. I didn't stay long, I just wanted to tell him about my travels and my conversation with Koh the Face Stealer. He was really impressed. He knew of so many who fell victim to the ancient spirit, and I was really lucky to get out alive.

Iroh is well over a hundred years old, and he said he had never heard of anyone like me. He also said he was honored, because even though he's not alive, he's still able to learn and appreciate things that not even the world has been introduced to yet. Of course I had to tell him everything. He's the wisest man I know, and when I'm dead and gone, or something happens and I for some reason don't reincarnate, and the world moves on and forgets about me, at least he'll know, and that way a piece of me will never die.

"There it is, Raina. There's the portal!"

I'm so ready to go home, but I know it's still a mess from Kuvira's spirit weapon- Hey, at least I didn't have to clean up for two weeks, haha... I wonder if they're mad at me. I hope Korra doesn't think I ran away because I was scared, because I wasn't- I guess I was a little scared, but I didn't let that stop me. And I can't say I'm sad that this happened, not anymore. If Kuvira's spirit weapon never went off, I would've never been reconnected with Raina. I would've never known the truth about who I am, and the Sister Spirit would've been lost forever not knowing who she was. A piece of myself would've been missing, and I would forever be incomplete.

The new spirit portal is beautiful. Of course it looks like the other two, but it's the fact that it's a new portal and it's right in the middle of Republic City! I wonder what Avatar Aang would say. I bet he's so proud. No one ever thought this would happen. We've never had a new portal before.

"Kiiiiiiittttty!"

I look around confusingly as I hear someone shout my name. It can't be Grunjy or Master Iroh.

"Kiiiiiiitttttty!"

Is-is that Bolin?

"Bolin?" 

"Kiiiitty!!" I hear another voice shout.

I run in the direction of the voices. I love the Spirit World, but I've missed my friends so much! My heart pounds just thinking about reuniting with my friends, and it almost jumps out of my chest completely seeing two figures appear- It is Bolin! And Jade is with him, too! They're looking for me.

"Bolin! Jade!" I yell.

I wave at them excitingly as I run over to them. To go years being with each other everyday, to not seeing each other at all for two weeks was hard. I know it would've been too dangerous for them to be around the Face Stealer, so it was better this way, but still, it would've been nice to have them.