-Chapter Forty Five-

a/n welcome back to the mess that is this chapter and also my life

June 13

I got home from vlogging with the boys, and sat down on the couch. Me, Tommy, and Tubbo played Smash Bros for a while, then got bored and tried to figure out what to do.

"I don't ever go outside, so I legit don't know." I said, shrugging. "We already went out, what else could we do?" Tommy asked. I shook my head, then grabbed my hoodie out of Tubbo's hands. "This is mine, bee boy, and I haven't worn it in days. Get your own." I said.

I put the hoodie on, happy to finally have it back. It smelled like coffee and Tubbo. "That's my hoodie!" Tubbo said. I laughed. "Whatever. Tommy, let's go do something." I said, grabbing both of their wrists, and going outside.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked. The boys shrugged. "We could go commit crime." I said. "Like what?" Tubbo asked. I shrugged in response. "I don't know. Tax evasion, or maybe murder. I'm willing to do either one." I said.

Tubbo sighed. "Fine. How about we go for a drive?" I asked pointing to one of the cars in the driveway. "That's a terrible idea." Tubbo replied. "Yeah, that's exactly why we're doing it." I said.

I grabbed the keys, and tried to figure out which car it went to. "Do any of us know how to drive?" Tommy said. "Haven't you almost killed us driving before?" I asked. "I did good woman! But I mean the american way." He said, doing an accent. "I can try. If you guys dare get into a car with me." I said.

I got into the drivers seat. "Okay, I've lived in America almost all my life. I can drive this." I said. Tubbo got into the passenger seat, and Tommy sat in the back. "Buckle the fuck up." I said. "Why?" Tommy whined. I turned around and stared at him. "I will fucking throw this car into oncoming traffic, listen to me for once, bitch boy." I replied.

I drove around for a while, not killing anyone. Tubbo and Tommy were being annoying as usual. First Tubbo messed around with the radio station, Tommy would try and honk the horn when we stopped at a stoplight, and then both of them decided to say "aRe wE tHErE yeT?" for ten minutes straight.

"I have decided to never go on a roadtrip with this two children again." I said to myself. "We are not children!" Tubbo said. "You're acting like some! I don't want to babysit you very much longer!" I said. Tubbo turned on Roadtrip, and the two boys kept screaming "NOW THAT INTERSTATE IS PAVED WITH MEMORIES!"

I sighed, and pulled into a Walmart parking lot. "Out. Of the car." I said. "Why?" Tommy whined. "You're such an ipad kid." I sighed. "Come on, let's go buy stuff." I said.

The three of us went into the store, with Tubbo vlogging. "Are we looking for anything in particular?" Tommy asked. "Cocaine-" Tubbo started. I glared at him. "What?" He said defensively. "I mean, if you find some, you can buy it." I replied.

We decided on buying a bunch of stuff to make chocolate chip cookies. As we were getting flour, I looked around. "We lost Tommy." I said. Tubbo looked around, then shrugged. "Oh well." He said. "We can't leave him here! He's only a child! He can't take care of himself." I said. "I mean, we could." Tubbo said. "Fine. Maybe." I said.

"Oh wait, I have an idea." I said. Tubbo glanced at me. "Alright, shoot." He said. I cupped my hands around my mouth.

"BUT HE'S IN YOUR BED AND I'M IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT!" I yelled. I waited, and then heard someone yell back. "I'VE GOT THE KEY AND HE'S JUST A DOORMAT!"

I kept singing the song, back and forth, and then we found Tommy. "Your new boyfriend's an arsehole. You guys left me." He pouted. Me and Tubbo stared at each other, then laughed. "woo!" Tubbo said. We ran around the store, singing the song.