twenty-five

sungchan left his lover with the dreamies because apparently, he had to pass down some work to the associates. despite their on going feud with two other mafias, they still had to continue their business. in fairness, even with all the drug deals and well, those dirty jobs, they still don't do the worst— killing innocent people for their organs, kidnapping, or human trafficking. taeyong just has a ton of other businesses like weapons and he still has a kind heart to fund a charity institution for the elderly.

"what you guys doing?" the japanese entered the training room to see them all huddled up in one corner of the room to which seemed like they were watching something on chenle's phone. before they could reply, he heard an abc song and not just any abc song— it involved dinosaurs in it. 

jeno looked towards the door to see him just standing there with a confused face as to why they would listen to a kids' song when they're all basically adults including the youngest boy of the group. the smiling angel laughed, "come on, join us! we saw this random song and we just want to try and memorize it."

"and for what?" shotaro sat next to the sniper and peeked to see a glimpse of what they were watching. it was a boy group that looked like they were all adults but were singing children's abc with who knows what creatures.

"exactly," renjun turned to him, "i don't know either. these idiots just love weird stuff or are they still kids to be liking this song."

next to renjun was jaemin sipping on his poisonous concoction, in other words his so-called namericano. coffee with eight shots of coffee and a dash of hot sauce. "hey, taro! how's your arm doing?"

"its doing arm-azing?" the japanese replied in rather an uncertain tone, looking down on his arm then back at the assistant medic. 

mark laughed, hitting the life out of donghyuck's back who in return glared at him and pushed him off the couch. "better cut that out or we're over."

that was how shotaro ended up watching these boys take turns in singing a part of the song and he honestly doesn't know if he should walk out or what, but he didn't want sungchan to worry if he decides to pass by then not see him here. 

"what was for e again?" the youngest asks, "e... e-elasmosaurus?" jeno nodded at him, acknowledging that he was correct. jisung throws down a piece of paper he's been holding, "ah, really? i kept thinking emma watson, its her fault!"

"jaxar—" jaemin growled, getting annoyed by how he can't remember what was there for letter j. "what? what again?"

"its a bop," donghyuck clapped instead of saying his part because he didn't remember it anyway.