What Went Wrong (Vikklan)

Alrighty, so this is what happened before AND after Forgive Me, as requested by RoyalCloudPlato. This will either go really well or go completely terrible. SO, yeah! Bold Text- Before The Letter   Normal Text- After The Letter

"Hey Preston, come look at what just came in the mail!" Rob shouted throughout the house. The Pack, minus Vikk of course, had all come to Australia after hearing about what happened between the couple. Mitch and Jerome had been the first to arrive but they had been too late. Vikk's words had drowned Lachlan's every moment, he was suffocating. 

Vikk slapped the taller across the face, anger the only emotion to be seen.

"V- vikk?" Lachlan stuttered, shock clear on his face.

"You're such a f*ck up! You can't do anything right, can you?!" Vikk yelled to the blond, his anger completely overtaking him. "You're just a tall, retarded blond!" 

"V-vikk. Stop it. I'm sorry." Lachlan whimpered as he stepped back away from Vikk. 

"You're sorry?!" Vikk spat, stepping towards Lachlan. It must have been quite amusing to just look in and see this, a much taller, stronger-built blond cowering from someone half his size. Not to put humor to this, but just to put things into perspective. A fist flew straight into the Australian's jaw and that was the point of no return. 

"What should we do Rob?" Preston asked after reading the letter.

"We can't tell him. We'll loose him too. I think it's best we let him believe that Lachy just doesn't forgive him." Rob replied. 

"Isn't that lying to him though? He's still our friend Rob." Preston said, worry slightly lacing his voice. 

"Yes, I know that. It's just, it's for his own good. It'll save him from a lot more pain. Which would be more painful, knowing someone hates you or knowing that someone killed himself because of you?" Rob asked Preston, looking at him for only a second before they both heard a crash came from up the stairs. Two sets of feet rushed down the flight of stairs.

"I didn't do it!" Both boys yelled as they got to the bottom. Mitch and Jerome had been trying their best to lighten the mood of the situation. They both had guilty looks on their faces. 

"What did you two break?"

"Um, I broke a plate." Mitch said quietly.

"And I broke a cup or two." Jerome said in a like voice. Rob and Preston shared a look and then broke out into laughter. 

"Alrighty. We will help you guys clean it up." Pretson said, letter from Vikk long forgotten. 

It hadn't been until later that night, when Vikk had finally gotten to calm down, that the weight of his actions had washed over him. The whole while he hadn't been able to control  himself, it had just been a blur (#blursquad). He had hurt Lachlan.

"Sh*t, Lachlan." Vikk said, quickly realizing he had to  fix what he'd done. He got up off the couch and rushed up the stairs of their house, quickly reaching the bedroom door. "Lachlan? Look, I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't mean any of that babe."

"Just leave. G-go back to England for a while and give me some time to think. Leave me alone." 

"Babe please-"

"Go away!"

"I can't believe you two made such a mess out of nothing." Preston said, laughing as he collapsed onto one of the couches with Rob. Mitch and Jerome took the other couch and turned on the TV. 

"Neither do we." Mitch said as he got comfortable on the couch.

"Oi, are we gonna tell Vikk about Lil' Lachy?" Jerome asked, sitting up on the couch.

"We, Preston and I, think it's best if we don't." Rob replied.

"I never said that Robbie. I think we should just tell the poor thing. He deserves to know." Preston replied. This launches a whole argument on whether or not Vikk should be told.

"Yo Vikk, I didn't think you were coming back yet." Simon (miniminter he's one of the sidemen) said as he opened the door.

"I wasn't supposed to be, no." Vikk replied as he walked in. Simon took one of his bags and helped him bring them towards his room (Fudge, I can't remember if his room was on the first floor or the second floor)

"What happened?"

"I messed up big time Simon. He told me to leave him alone so he'd have time to think things through. God, he'll never take me back, will he?" Vikk said, trying to hide the tears now swelling in his eyes. Simon noticed his state and gave him a hug.

"Look at this way. Right now, Vikk just thinks that Lachlan is mad at him, correct?" Rob said, trying to reason with the others. Jerome nodded. "If we tell him- It's a matter of believing that Lachlan is mad at him, or that he killed him. Can you imagine the amount of guilt Vikk will feel if he finds out that he's the reason Lachy's dead?"

"That doesn't make it right." Jerome said. Mitch placed a hand on the other's shoulder.

"Sometimes it's best not to do the right thing." Mitch said as he removed his hand. Jerome sighed but nodded. They were right.

"Lachy, I can't understand you if you're not speaking English dude." Preston said with a small chuckle.

"I- can you come to visit? I need company." Lachlan asked once he calmed down.

"What about Vikky?"

"I made him leave. He yelled at me Preston. He called me an idiot, retarded, then he hit me. I made him leave. But I don't wanna be alone anymore." Lachlan whimpered over the phone. Preston took in a deep breath and let it out again. "Can- I just need you and the guys here. Moral support, ya know?"

"Of course Lachy. I'll let them know what's going on and we'll be over as soon as possible."

"Huh, Lachlan won't reply to any of my texts." Mitch said as he looked down at his phone again. 

"Let's just get a taxi there dood, it'll save us time." Jerome said from beside him. The two had just arrived in Australia land, being the first two there, and were awaiting their blond friend to pick them up.

"Alright. Taxi it is." Little did they know, that their precious little blond, was dead in the upstairs bathroom of his home. His lover's words had suffocated him.

"Idiot, retarded, f*ck up. I never meant to call you any of those things Lachy. Please, just Forgive Me for What Went Wrong." Vikk said as he began to cry again. Maybe one day he'd be told the truth, but not yet.

Yay! Sorry it's late. I promised you it yesterday but, then my Skype rang and my friend was on Town of Salem and yeah. SORRY!!! Forgive Me for What Went Wrong, lol the punz. I'm also sorry it sucks, I am a terrible writer. I don't know why you guys enjoy this so much.