Chapter 5: Should Have Listened

Ever since you met Gluttony, Envy had been super overprotective. He was always around you, never letting you out of his sight. You guessed he was just worried that you would get hurt.

_____Present Time___________________

"Envy you can't stay here!" You rasied your voice at Envy while clenching your fist.

"Why not (y/n), Gluttony is after you, so I need to stay her with you" Envy replied.

It was late at night, and Envy refused to leave your room. You were still scared of the screaming outside, but Envy has been sleeping with you ever since you told him you were scared. He would always sleep right next to you and hold you. You did not like it, it felt awkward.

"Envy I don't need you to stay with me anymore, so please go so I can go to sleep" you said putting on a powty face.

Envy looked at you with an annoyed look on face. He got up from the bed and walked over to you. He looked at you looking very serious and spoke.

"You can't make me leave, because I trying to keep you safe, so just deal with it." With that, he went back to your bed and layed down.

You sighed. You knew that you wouldn't be able to make him move, so you gave up. You walked to the bed and layed down, trying your hardest to stay away from Envy. Before you could go to sleep, Envy spoke.

"(Y/n), please let me stay, I really don't want you to get hurt."

You blushed, Envy never talks like that. Well, except if your scared or sad. You smiled at the thought of him worrying about you, then you went to sleep.

___Time skip till later in the night___

You woke up feeling really thirsty. You looked over at Envy to see if he was asleep. Luckily he was, because he if he wasn't he probably wouldn't let you get up.

You quietly got out of the bed, and tip-toed out of the room. You quickly but quietly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. You immediately froze, there sitting at the table, eating something that didn't look normal, was Gluttony.

Gluttony looked at you with a cute smile. "Oooh, something fresh, yummy!" he said with a sweet voice.

You backed up against a wall.

"E-Envy said y-you weren't alowed to h-hurt me" you stuttered.

Gluttony just ignored you and began to walk towards you. You started to panic, he could kill you, oh who were you kidding, he WAS going to kill you. You broke out of your thoughts when Gluttony suddenly lunged at you.

______________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!!!
See you later :3
(Sorry it's short)