Chapitre*2*

After we ate dinner and laughed on my father's sad face about not finding a battery my mother said she knew someone that would have a battery and dad being the patient he can be told her to hit the road right away.

After they had left my brother said since they are out he's gonna go see someone, a girl. We wished him good luck and he got out as well. Which leads us here to me lying on top of Glady in my room watching netflix, lucifer to be exact.
"Who would thought that demons can be very handsome" I said to myself forgetting about the handsome boy lying beneath me.
"Oh, is that so baby ?"

Oopsie...

" I meant that his- ummm acting is very handsome"

smooth Asia real smooth.

Right when i felt that what i said is forgotten i was pinned against Gladis, right under him, his hands pinning mine against the head board, and his face is just inches from mine.

Oh god im gonna faint...
"Glady?" I asked stressfully knowing that he's probably gonna be mad.

Since we were kids Gladis has always been very possessive over me, once he gave a boy a bloody nose because he was trying to talk to me thats why i only have one best friend. he doesn't let anyone go near me.
Its not like im mad about it or anything but i actually like it, i have never been a social person so is Gladis, thats why we would just stick together all the time.

He just hummed and started kissing my neck, his kisses are sending fire through my body i whimpered containing the noise that's trying to be free off my chest.

"Glady i want to watch Lucifer, how about we stop now and cuddle later?" I suggested hopefully he can listen to me, " You seem very into that acter's ' handsome acting' today sugar" he said looking deeply into my eyes, i know it when he does that, he is trying to read my expressions, he is very good at reading body language as well so im pretty sure he knows how tingly i am right now.
"No i just want to watch it that's all" " Yeah baby sure" he said getting off me and the bed.

Is he mad at me ?
I didn't mean to anger him...

He seemed to read my expression, his features softened than he dragged me by my feet to the edge of the bed, lifted me up and set me in his hips.
"Is my little one sad ?"
"N- No" that nickname gets me everytime.
"Oh i thought you were sad i was going to get you some ice cream"
"ICE CREAM?" i screamed out of happiness.
"Inner voice Sia" he groaned

Ah oopsie... Again.. hehe

"Sorry Glady" i whispered in his ear he just laughed it off and took me down stairs.
He sat me on the table and went to the fridge i kept hanging my legs and humming daisy da-donkey song from Gumball.

"Here you go princess"
"Thanks GiGi"
I contained my laugh while he was glaring at me " what did I tell you about that nickname baby?" He asked walking towards me and standing between my legs, i took the spoon out of my mouth and answered him " You said that its a good name and you loved it".
I dared back at him while trying to make the best glaring face ever, he just laughed.

After finishing my ice cream he kept chatting on his phone, casually looking at me licking my lips from the vanilla, he would only react by growling like an animal.

Hmmm weird...

"Can i have some ice cream baby?" He asked looking at me and i just looked at him confused " But i finished it" he chuckled deeply and got up from his seat.

Again, standing between my legs, but this time he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, his hard belt is poking my lower stomach.

"I just want the flavor that's all" then he leaned in and pecked my lips. I just blushed so hard, once in a while Gladis would steal a peck, sometimes he deepens it, he would say that the real best friends would kiss out of love. To be honest i really love his pecks,they are just so soft and sweet.
Not all the time though, when he's angry he would kiss me harshly saying that my kisses reduce his temper...