❁44:More Wounds❁

Jungkook was sitting on his bed at a same spot for half an hour.

Jimin won't accept me.

These words were still echoing in his mind.

Why did I had to be such a bastard to him? I could have given him a chance when he asked. I was so stupid. Why didn't I value him and his attention? How? How could I say those awful things to Jimin? He was always so sweet to me. Not even me but everyone. He's sweet to everyone. Just like a kind angel he is. How could I hurt him? Unbelievable.

Jungkook scolded himself for the 6th time with the same words in his mind. He wished he could rewind things then he would go back to past and kick his own ass for all his stupidity. He sighed as he laid back.

No! So what if Taehyung hyung scolded me? So what if he said Jimin won't accept me. I can't just give up without trying. Jimin didn't give up on me when I was constantly hurting him. If he can put efforts in me then I can too. And I will.

He thought as he got up.

Let's see how much time it will take to heal everything and take it back to normal. One week? One month? One year? I will wait for him forever. I will keep putting efforts for him until he forgive me. He can't avoid me forever. I'll do everything possible and then, he would have no other chance but to forgive me. I'll get my old Jimin back at all cost.

He thought, confidently. He's not going to give up. Jimin could do so much for him then why couldn't he? But for now, directly proposing Jimin to be his boyfriend didn't look like a good idea to him anymore.

If I propose him now, Of course he'll not accept it. First, I have to get his friendship and trust back. Then I'll ask him to be my boyfriend. Currently, he's still avoiding me.

Jungkook thought as he planned some things in his mind.

"Jungkook, breakfast is ready!" Jin shouted, suddenly as Jungkook came out of his thoughts as he walked towards the dining room where other members were, except Jimin.

"Where's Jimin?" He asked when his eyes searched for him but came to a conclusion that he wasn't here.

"He's sleeping." Tae replied, not even looking at him.

"He's not going to eat breakfast with us?" JK asked.

"Stop pretending that you care. If you actually did, you would know that he never eats breakfast." Tae replied, annoyed.

Huh? How come I never noticed?

Jungkook thought as he sat on the chair to have breakfast but his mind was still roaming around with the thoughts of Jimin. He was also thinking why Jimin never eats breakfast but of course, he didn't had any answers.

Then, all the members ate breakfast, as they also planned their schedule, completely unaware of what's going inside Jimin's room.

<————««

A tear of pain escaped Jimin's eyes as he washed his recent wounds that he had given himself last night, from the blade. Yes, he cut himself again and the wounds haven't healed yet and was still bleeding immensely.

He broke Tae's promise, once again. But this time, he was not going to get caught. He made sure to lock his room and cry in bathroom under the sound of open tap, so that no one could hear him.

When he came home last night, after enjoying with Eunwoo, he was happy. However, his happiness didn't last long because after sometime, he started getting feelings like an imperfect person like him shouldn't have this much happiness. He started feeling guilty and felt like he didn't deserved all this. He felt that he had no rights to be happy. He desperately wanted to punish himself.

However, he didn't. And it was because he had made a promise with Taehyung that he won't. However, when he went to bed, the same old memories of his mother dying came to him and the horrible nightmares frightened him to an extent where he got a panic attack last night. He kept crying for a whole hour continuously and once, he was calmed a bit, he punished himself, again.

And when he started, it wasn't an easy job to stop. He kept going and one by one made so many new wounds on his pale wrists that the blood kept flowing constantly. However, he didn't bother to disturb anyone else. Why should he? It would have just made him feel even more guilty. Everyone was living a good life unlike him and Jimin didn't want to just go to them and ask them to solve his life problems. He was a grown man and he knew how to handle his own life problems. However, maybe his way of handling it wasn't a right one.

Now that he looked at the ugly wounds he had created, he was feeling even more guilty once again. It was because he had just broken a promise.

Taehyung would kill me if he'll know about this.

He thought as he sighed. However, Tae won't find out. How will he? Jimin will wear a full sleeve sweater and make sure to hide his wounds well, and then, no one will find out, right?

He carelessly put some bandages on his wounds and quickly took a shower as he got out and changed in his clothes. BTS had dance practice this morning where they had to show their already prepared choreography to the manager.

They'll be free as soon as they'll be done. Then they could take a rest till 6 in the evening because at 7 pm, they had to go for a fanmeet where they would be meeting their precious fandom.

Jimin got out of his room with hands in his pockets as he saw other members had already eaten the breakfast and were prepared to leave in some minutes too.

He greeted everyone good mornings as everyone greeted him back. He was standing near the door, with other members, ready to leave in some time when suddenly, he felt someone putting hands on his shoulders.

"Jiminie! Good morning" Said a cheery looking Jungkook. What's so good in this morning? However, this wasn't the actual question.

The actual question was-

Did Jungkook just make a nickname 'Jiminie'? Not to mention that he just greeted the boy 'good morning'. That too with arms on his shoulders. So much attention! It felt suspicious. Something's definitely wrong.

"Hey! I said good morning" He repeated again as Jimin came out of his thoughts. Wait! why should he care if JK was giving him attention or not? He didn't want it, anyway.

"Morning" He replied as he removed his hands a little harshly from his shoulders before moving away as Jungkook still stood there with a frown. Suddenly, his eyes fell on Tae who was also looking at him with a smirk as he just shrugged before walking out of the house with other members too.

Ugh! Whatever! It's just the start. I'm not going to give up anyway.

Jungkook reminded himself again as he walked out of the dorm too with other hyungs.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Two updates in one day since I didn't update yesterday and one of my dear readers was missing me and the story.

*with actual tears* How emotional! (。>﹏<。)♡♡

So enjoy the new chapter!!
(❁´◡'❁). Love y'all. ♡♡

Hope y'all will like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)