♡24

Love is natural, baby~

Jisung and Soojin were walking to who knows where

Jisung and Soojin were walking to who knows where. They tried to climb up that slope but ultimately failed. They had no idea where they were going. So, basically they were lost.

"Jisung... I think I heard Haechan's voice", Soojin said looking back.

"I can't hear anything."

"But I'm sure I heard him."

"Maybe you heard wrong. But first let's get out of here." Jisung continued walking.

Soojin for the last time glanced back and then followed him.

Few minutes later, a loud thunder was heard. Soojin became so scared that she screamed and ran towards Jisung. She hugged him tight from the back. Jisung stopped and looked down. He saw a pair of hands hugging his waist tightly. The boy then looked up and realized that the weather was not so good.

Jisung tapped on Soojin's hands and said, "It's going to rain." And as soon as he said that, small droplets of water started to fall from the sky. Jisung didn't think twice and held Soojin's hand and started to run dragging the girl. "Run!!!"

Soojin listened to him and ran as fast as she could. Her heart was beating fast. Jisung saw a small cave infront and took her there. They were almost wet. The rain started to pour down heavily. Soojin ran out of breath whereas Jisung was absolutely okay. She was inhaling more and more air.

"I think the rain will continue till the morning", Jisung said.

"What? I have to stay in this cave with you?!?!"

"You have no other choice."

Both of them were now sitting with knees up on the ground while their back was leaning on the wall of the cave. It was dark inside. Thankfully the torch was still working. The atmosphere was becoming cooler as cold wind was blowing outside and also coming inside the cave.

Soojin was feeling cold and hugged her knees to get some warmth. Jisung was just looking out of the cave waiting for the rain to stop which was not likely to happen soon.

"Shouldn't you give me your jacket or something?" This caught Jisung's attention and he snapped at Soojin's direction.

"Who told you to wear this kind of clothes?", he coldly said.

Soojin narrowed her eyes. "It's summer season. So, what should I wear? Padded Jacket?" She put her chin on her knees and looked infront.

Jisung sighed and began to put off his denim jacket.

"Wo-wo-woah what are you doing?" Soojin covered her eyes with her hands.

Jisung looked at her in disbelief but still put his jacket around her shoulders and covered her back. "Didn't you only want my jacket?"