Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - 3

In a few minutes, Itadori and Y/n were on their way to the classroom. Once they entered, Gojou noticed Y/n and made a serious expression but didn't say anything right away.

"So you have found a new friend, Yuuji-kun~?" - Gojou-sensei exclaimed happily.

"Haha, yes!" - Itadori smiled excitedly and it seemed this once again got to Y/n as she slightly looked down.

"Hmm?.." - Gojou wondered about her reaction.

"Y/n is really kind!" - Itadori grinned as he stated.

Gojou looked a bit shocked. - "She told you her name?" - He asked surprised.

"Eh? Is there anything wrong with that?" - Itadori asked as he wondered what was wrong with telling someone's name.

"Ah, no, it's not wrong, of course." - Gojou smiled at him. But his happy expression soon turned into a serious one. - "But..."

Itadori, Fushiguro and Kugisaki wondered about the "but" and the three of them repeated it.

"The reason I asked you to come and what I wanted to talk about is her." - Gojou stated while pointing at Y/n.

Itadori was surprised as he didn't know what was going on but Fushiguro and Kugisaki remembered what Gojou had told them the day before.

"Eh? Why? Is there anything wrong with her?" - Itadori asked with a confused expression.

Everyone kept quiet, wearing serious expressions, making Itadori even more confused looking at everyone. He took a deep breath, making a serious look, then said. - "I don't understand what's going on but she is my friend now!"

Everyone looked shocked at him even Y/n changed her expression slightly.

"She seems like a really kind person and if any of you was about to say something bad about her, taking in mind your expressions, then first get to know her! Yes, I don't know a thing about her yet but I'm sure she can be a really good friend!" - He said shouting a bit at the end.

Everyone stood still a bit shocked from what Itadori said then Gojou chuckled breaking the silence first.

"I guess Yuuji is right." - Gojou stated. - "After all we don't know her yet, right?" - He smiled then continued speaking. - "But you still haven't changed a lot since the day I saw you. Except you don't have this murderous aura now."

Itadori looked confused at what his teacher just said.

"We'll explain later." - Fushiguro said.

"Do I know you?" - Y/n asked Gojou returning to her emotionless state.

"Ah, right, I'm Gojou Satoru, a jujutsu sorcerer and a teacher of the three first years." - He said pointing at his three students. - "11 years ago was the first time I met you, well, rather say just saw you. You were quite scary, you know? Being able to destroy everything that stood in your way."

Itadori shocked from this interrupted his sensei. - "Eh?! Y-you are this strong, Y/n?!"

"This was nothing." - Y/n said emotionlessly.

"Eh? But that was quite the massacre of curses, ya know?" - Gojou added. - "How old were you then?"

"10." - She answered calmly.

Everyone got surprised by her answer but then Gojou wore a serious expression. - "That young yet so strong?" - He stated in a bit of a questioning manner. - "I wonder how much you have improved in these 11 years.."