034

october 28th, 2020
6:21 pm

october 28th, 20206:21 pm

"B.J! JUST THE MAN I WANTED TO SEE!"

Brandon looked up from his phone to see Cam'ron entering the empty locker room.

Brandon was sitting on the block underneath his locker, still sweaty and shirtless from his solo workout.

"I'm glad that I found you alone," Cam'ron sat on the block next to him, "I need to ask you a question."

Brandon raised an eyebrow at the excitement in his friend's tone, "What's up, bro?"

"Do you have plans for Saturday?" Cam'ron asked.

"Um, not right now." Brandon chuckled a little, "Why?"

"Good because there's this girl but she's being kinda weird about letting me take her out alone. So will you do me a solid and ask out her friend so we could do double date type shit?"

Brandon's thoughts immediately traveled to Sunday, "Ion know... A double date..."

Brandon shook his head at the idea.

"I saw the friend, she's decent enough." Cam'ron continued, his hand going to his jean pocket and pulling out a cell phone.

He opened the device to an Instagram page of an averaged height Latina girl with collarbone sandy brown hair and then forced it into Brandon's free hand.

Brandon sighed and began to scroll through the page for a couple of seconds before sighing again and handing it back, "Ion know bro. I don't know how Sunny's gonna feel about me going on a date."

Cam'ron stared at him for a couple of seconds, "Is she your girlfriend?"

Brandon looked away for a second, "No."

"Are you guys talking?" Cam'ron demanded.

"Nah." Brandon said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Then why do you care?"

Brandon was quiet at the question.

"I need you to do me this solid." Cam'ron continued.

Brandon sat up a little, "Okay, let me think about it. I'll let you know."

Cam'ron's lips spread into a smile and he dapped Brandon up, "Thanks, bro."

"Yeah." Brandon offered up his own faint smile then letting it fade as soon as he was alone in the locker room again.