Part 42

Yoongi, Hoseok and their hybrids returned home around six at night and how were they greeted? By Jungkook dropping in front of them. They all looked down at Jungkook while Hoseok was twitching in anger. "I'm ok". Jungkook groans and got off the floor. Hoseok immediately grabs Jungkook's hair and drags him away.

"No! Wait! I'm sorry!". Jungkook starts protesting and Hoseok was just mumbling to his self. "Beat that ass baby!". Caesar cheered. "Come on Jimin, let's try to get that strawberry smell off you". Caesar said. "Ok". Jimin nods. "I'll talk to Jin, ok?". Yoongi says and Jimin nodded at him. "You were a good man Yoongi, I'll always remember you". Caesar said.

"Wh-Why are you saying that?". Yoongi asked. "I'm not going to die or anything". Yoongi said. Caesar just laughs and takes Jimin to the bathroom. "Why did he laugh?". Yoongi says. "It was a accident, and I'm sure Jin will understand that". Yoongi said and goes upstairs to Jin's room. Yoongi was thinking about what to say when he stops in front of Jin's room. "You can come in Yoongi".

 "You can come in Yoongi"

"How did you know I was out there?". Yoongi asks, when he walks in the room. "Do you not see these big ass things on my head?". Jin points to his ears. "O-oh". Yoongi says and Jin laughed. "Now, how was he?". Jin asked. "He was fine". Yoongi replied. "Apparently, my cousin hired hybrids without telling me". Yoongi sighed. "Really!?!". Jin gasped. "That's great!". Jin grinned.

"Jimin will be very comfortable with them". Jin nods to his self. "Anyway, I have to find my baby". Jin says and got up from his chair. "Umm!". Yoongi said and Jin raises his brow. "Yoongi... Where's my baby?". Jin hissed. "He's with Caesar". Yoongi said. "So, why are you blocking my way?". Jin crossed his arms. "Well you see...". Yoongi gulps. "You're allergic to strawberries". Yoongi rubs his neck.

"I know what the fuck I'm all...". Jin pauses and glared at Yoongi.

"You gave him strawberry mochis"

"You gave him strawberry mochis". Jin says. "I didn't know you were allergic to strawberries". Yoongi says but Jin give a shit about that. "I CAN'T GO NEAR JIMIN FOR TWO FUCKING HOURS!". Jin screams and Yoongi starts breathing heavily. "I-I am so sorry". Yoongi says and Jin's tails just starts to hit the floor repeatedly. "I... I should go". Yoongi said. "Yo-you think!?!". Jin shouts and Yoongi runs out the room.

 Jin shouts and Yoongi runs out the room

Yoongi walks in the kitchen where Jimin was. "Hi Yoo...". Jimin saw a bag in Yoongi's hand. "Wait, where are you going?". Jimin asked. "Leaving before I get killed". Yoongi says. "Jin is pissed". Yoongi shivered. "Eomma only bangs his tail on the floor when he's mad". Jimin said. "Yeah... He's pissed". Yoongi said. "Oh...". Jimin just sips his milk. "Can't you care just a little bit?". Yoongi said.

"I do care, I know Eomma won't hurt...". Jimin jumps when he heard someone violently open a door upstairs. "Nevermind". Jimin says. "YOONGI!". Jin screams and Yoongi jumped out the window. Jimin giggled and continued to drink his milk. "Where... My baby". Jin reaches out his hand towards Jimin and sniffs. "I can't even touch you". Jin grabs his chest.

"Sorry Eomma". Jimin says. "I don't blame you baby". Jin says. "But I ate them and forgot that you were allergic to strawberries". Jimin said. "Oh baby". Jin sighs. "You can eat them if you want too". Jin said. "No, cause I wanna be near you Eomma". Jimin said and Jin starts crying. "I can't... You're so cute!". Jin said. "I DON'T DESERVE YOU!". Jin drops on his knees and cries.

Jimin just stares at Jin, with confusion all over his face... Still sipping on his milk.

"He'll be ok".