Chapter 57

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, he is feeling much better today and after that high fever, his headaches became lower too. The doctor came early in the morning to check him up and found everything pretty normal. 

The aches in his heart vanished too when last night his babybun agreed to give him a chance to talk out everything. Yoongi called him today saying about how his grandpa is still angry with him. Taehyung promised that he will apologise to everyone once he sorted out everything with Jungkook.

Yoongi agreed and persuaded his grandparents to let the couple be alone for some time. Grandpa and Yoongi joined the office until their bear got better.

It's close to the evening, Taehyung smiled looking at his pretty babybun who was sitting on his lap and frequently looking back at his leg," It's not hurting, I promise." Taehyung assured him and Jungkook sighed but nodded his head.

Over their bed, his shaving kit was sprawled open and some wet and dry towels were placed on a tray. Jungkook was applying cream all over his husband's mouth so that he could shave him smoothly. Taehyung has grown a beard around his upper lip and jaw which stings Jungkook whenever his husband cuddles with him. 

So he decided to shave and make his husband all handsome like before. 

"Don't move," Jungkook said and started using the razor from his lower cheek. Taehyung let his jaw slack so that his pretty baby could cover every part.

Jungkook drops the excess cream into the bowl and cleans the razor before starting to shave the other area. 

"I didn't sleep with you before because the doctor denied it to me. And then I got angry and started babbling nonsense." Jungkook explained while sliding the razor carefully.

Taehyung frowned and was about to open his mouth but Jungkook scolded him," Don't move! Or you will taste the cream." Jungkook shook his head when his husband pressed his lips together.

"I know what you want to ask and I will explain everything. So just listen okay," Jungkook said before swiftly cleaning the razor again and went for his chin this time.

"The Doctor called me when you were about to get discharged from the hospital. She explained to me that you had two injection marks around your neck, one was normal sedatives and the other was viagra. She said that I should keep my physical distance from you or the other drug could cause an impact over your body." Jungkook said while sitting more comfortably over Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung's hands enclosed around his babybun's tiny waist, rubbing small circles with his thumbs. He felt sad when he didn't find the usual hardness under his fingertips. He made a mental note to convince Jungkook to wear his pretty jewels again.

"She told me to use some safe distance and precautions around you for at least one week. So I decided that if I sleep in another room, we both will get enough time to make up our minds as well as the effect of drugs will also die down." Jungkook pouted and said again," But sleeping alone is quite hazardous for both of us." 

The razor was under Taehyung's nose, shaving the hairs over his upper lips so he kept quiet until Jungkook finished and dropped the razor back into the bowl. He took a wet towel and cleaned his face properly and then wiped it with a dry towel.

Taehyung felt the regular itching around his face but Jungkook was quick to open the moisturising cream and stroked his husband's cheeks and chin with it. In the end, he applied some lip balm over Taehyung's lips and pecked him two times, cause it's always difficult for him to not kiss those plump lips of his husband.

"You should have told me, baby. I am very much disgusted by the recent events to get a hard-on. Not even any drug can help it, I'm sure." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook again, sharing the lip balm with him.