Chapter 21 Part 2

Camila's POV

It was always important to me that I remained firm in my self, I never wanted to let anyone see inside of my soul just in case I'd get hurt but.. Lauren seemed to always find a way in? I didn't know if she'd realised she had but even so, she never failed to force me to see reason..

We travelled back to her supposed home for what felt like hours, my stained tear soaked cheeks and drenched ice cold legs jumping up and down anxiously as since entering the vehicle, we hadn't shared but a single word.. I wasn't entirely surprised! I did shove her and yell out in her face while then forcing her outside to coax me into her personal life.. she must have been furious at me

Eventually we pulled up into a stupidly large estate which from what I'd read in mag weakly was known to be a hot spot for people just like her.. famous.. rich and entitled! Each house had its own pool and wide space garden while the windows were so large you could almost see entirely into the home.. all were light, cream textured walls and had astonishing lengths of black tapered frames.. power homes as the mag had said..

"We're here"

She mumbled quietly, her tone so blunt and sad I felt majorly guilty knowing it was entirely my fault.. she seemed upset while still sitting within a pit of deserved anger.. her toned soaked leg stepping out of the car to walk alongside opening up my door, she didn't even look at me.. I couldn't really blame her..

I wiped my eyes stepping out gently staying well behind as she paced up and towards the stupidly tall door, I couldn't quite believe I was here in all honesty.. her home? Lauren Jauregui's home! Still.. the excitement was stale given the mass amount of emotion I was feeling right now, anger.. hurt.. guilt?

"Your home is really nice Lauren.."

"Thanks"

She responded coldly, her entire demeanour resisting my presence as she unlocked the door to take a small step halfway within, she pointed down at my heels motioning me to take them off followed by her turning back basically throwing the keys down into a shining silver tray. I felt awkward.. like I didn't belong, I didn't even know what to say? I guess an apology would do but that didn't seem at all substantial given the amount of drama I'd somehow caused in my anxious fit of abandonment issues..

Her home really was beautiful.. tall cream walls decorated with large colourful paintings far more detailed than anything I'd ever imagined her owning.. each table had silver and black decor trinkets while the floor was a solid marble finish.. I could already tell how big it was.. the open plan kitchen in front the first indicator of all..

"I'll show you to the shower"

She prompted abruptly, her eyes not even bothering to meet my tear stained cheeks.. I didn't want her to be mad at me.. I just wanted her to.. well I'm not really sure? I stepped forwards tugging gently at the side of her dress forcing her to look back at me with a look I could only describe as uncertain..

"I'm sorry.. for earlier.."

"It's fine, this way"

She tried to deflect, turning in her spot to point towards the long drawn stare case, I only grabbed her dress again pulling her back with stumbling feet begging for some kind of deeper response

"No Lauren! I really am? Please just- talk to me.."

"What like you talk to me? Camila I have been trying for days now to get underneath whatever this bullshit wall is but you just keep-

She paused taking a deep breath to look around as her tone began to take on a harsher velocity.. her flailing arms and aggravated stance proving just how angered she really was..