Chapter 26

"SHADES LOSE the guard that's tailing us," ani Auri kay Shades nang makasakay sa kotse nito.

Iniwan ni Auri ang kotse niya sa isang parking rental pagkalabas niya ng Crown's at nagpasundo na lang kay Shades.

"No problem, sweetie. We'll go to a hotel where Fifty is. He is dressed like me and no one will differentiate the two of us. And I'm certain your guard doesn't know that I have brothers," imporma nito. "Fifty will go out first fifteen minutes after we enters the hotel and used this car while we take the other exit of the hotel not in sight of your guard and we will use another car."

Napangiti si Auri dahil sa plano ng mga ito. "You all are really awesome, hulks."

"Perks of being an ex-agent, sweetie," Shades chuckled.

Auri smiled then stayed quiet as they travels to the hotel where Fifty is.

"Do you want to eat something, sweetie?" Shades asked after about two hours in the road.

Auri shook her head. "I don't have appetite for food, Shades. I'll eat after I talk to Olivia."

Shades spread his arm and opened his palm to her and Auri with a frown placed her hand on the good guard's hand. Mahigpit nitong hinawakan ang kamay niya bago nagsalita.

"Don't over think and stress your self, Auri. We are here and your brother will definitely make it out alive for you. You have to eat, sweetie, you already lost weight," wika nito saka binitawan ang kamay niya at lumiko papasok sa drive-thru ng isang fast-food.

Auri sighed and smiled a little. "Thanks Shades... Having you and your brothers help me with the shitload I carry over my shoulder is a huge help. And forever I will be grateful."

"You deserves all the help, sweetie," Shade offered a smile. "Besides I and my brothers will not be able to sleep a wink knowing our sweet child is in trouble."

Auri smile widen. Her heart warmed. She was indeed like their child for the triplets. Kahit teenager na siya nang mapunta ang mga ito sa masyon bilang guwardiya ay hindi iyon naging dahilan para hindi siya ituring ng tatlo na parang anak. At kahit nagkapamilya na sina Grey at Fifty ay hindi nagbago iyon.

Shades gave her the two burgers and fries he bought for her.

"Do you want me to put on, Shades?" Auri asked as she open one burger, her hunger making its presence known.

"Kinda. Sorry for the word, sweetie, but you look ugly when you're thinner than the body you have before all the shit things started to happen," Shades said.

"Oh, I never noticed it Shades. Never saw my face for days now. So all along I was still thinking I look beautiful and stunning," Auri chuckled.

"You should check your self out then," Shades was shaking his head while smiling.

Auri only smiled and didn't reply. She went on to think what she should say to Olivia while eating.

Saktong katatapos lang kainin ni Auri ang binili ni Shades para sa kanya ng makarating sa hotel na sinasabi nito kung saan naghihintay si Fifty.

"Dang, Shades I'm full," she said then burped aloud making her laugh when Shades grimaced.

"Etiquette, sweetie," Shade reprimanded flatly.

Auri shrugged and just offered a grin before collecting all the trash in her hand and opening the car.

Sabay silang naglakad ni Shades. Dala nito ang bag niya samantalang siya ay pumunta sa trash cans at itinapon ang basura sa kanya-kanyang bin.