Chapter 6

3rd Person's Pov

Hobi is walking in the hallways while whistling. He then stop infront of a good looking door and decided to just open the door without knocking. He saw that his boss is sitting on the couch with his legs spread out in the entire couch. There is a laptop on his lap and he looks like his very focus on the screen.

"Fuck!" His boss stated obviously got annoyed. His boss then got the phone that placed in the table and start to dialled someone. Once the other caller answer his boss started to shout.

"Yah! Are you fucking useless!? Didn't I told you to re-do this documents!? Now look what the fuck you just did!? THE CLIENT CANCEL THE DEALiIS OFF BECAUSE OF YOUR USELESS ASS!!" His boss yelled on the phone and Hobi just went inside, he close the door and look at his boss with an amuse smirk.

" I Don't Fucking care!! Just prepare you stuff by tomorrow because your DAMN FIRED!! " His boss said and aggressively end the call as he place the Phone in the table and massage the bridge of his nose.

"Damn~ I'm so lucky that I ain't a Ceo. " Hobi said with a smirk.

"Shut up Hyung." His boss said glaring at him. Hobi chuckled.

"Do you want me to give you something that make your anger lessen Tae?" Hobi said and Tae just gave a confused look to Hobi.

"Spill." Taehyung said.

"We caught the 4 Fuckers who rape and killed the male Omega we found a few days ago. They are helled captive." Hobi said.

"Good, I'll deal with them tomorrow. Right now, I need to fix this mistake happened in the Company. Tsk, its really hard for  Omegas to do their Job Properly." Taehyung said annoyed and went to focus on the work in the laptop.

"is this one of the Omegas who tried to get your attention for you to fuck them?" Hobi said and Taehyung scoff in annoyance.

"What do you think!? This fucking Omega keep doing stuff to impressed me and look what he done!?" Taehyung said annoyed.

"well Tae. Good luck with your work. Don't stay late and overwork yourself or else I'll tell Jin Hyung." Hobi said and walk away from the room, Taehyung shiver at the mentioned of his Hyung.

Kim Taehyung might be a Trueblood Alpha, and he is the leader of their Pack. But, when Jin Hyung finds out about him overworking or he isn't taking care of himself properly then Jin Hyung  would scold him over and over again and maybe will do more than just scolding, and Taehyung doesn't really want to go under his Jin Hyung's wrath even though Jin Hyung is an Omega.

Taehyung isn't like the other Alphas out there. He doesn't look down to the other wolves who rank below him. He treat them equally because his been thought that every life form deserves a respect that they deserve. His lovely mother thought him that. Thats why, even if his Jin Hyung and His Jimin Hyung is an Omega, he still treats them like they were above him. Afterall, they are his Hyungs still.

Though, He seldom treat Jimin like he was his Hyung because they are born in the same year yet different in months. Though, he still never hurt him and still respect him as his very best friend. Kim Taehyung is a 23 years old young Ceo, and he is the leader of the pack. The city of Daegu is his territory.

He wasn't supposed to rule such a large City, but his parents are getting old. They can't do multy tasking anymore unlike before, so they pass thier work to Taehyung which Taehyung took the Job with no regret. Though, he hated that he have to work very hard and have a limited free time unlike in his teenagers days, he still go on in his life and make things work.

Daegu is a free City. Anyone can be themselves as to who they are, or what they want to be. Taehyung hates discrimination so, he had a policy that exist  rarely in the world......... and thats No discriminating an Omega species.

He Knows that Omega are mostly view as a Slut and a whore. They were born just to satisfy and pleasure Alpha. They are weak, useless, worthless and mostly they are in the lower rank. No one wanted an Omega because they are just burden to take care of.

But Taehyung doesn't view all Omegas are like that. Sure there are some Omegas who's like that, but there are some Omegas who isn't. Omegas are living creatures as well, they have a heart, therefore they can feel feelings.

So Taehyung made a rule that an Omega should not be discriminate and that, Omega can do what an Alpha can.

Thats why, some of the people call Daegu as a city of peace because people live their with harmony. But, Taehyung can't deny that Daegu isn't a perfect City. No place is perfect, there is really a point or a small location in one place that you wish that didn't exist. There are places in Daegu where crimes happened and people sins.

And Taehyung needed to take care of that as the leader of the pack and it isn't easy. Like 3 days ago. His team found a pretty boy's body laying next to the trashcan. The body had no clothes but they found the ripped dirty clothes around the area and the body had many bruises, hikey, and mostly it was cover with both blood and semen.

It didn't need to take a genius to what really happened by just looking at scene.

So, he order his mens to investigate and capture the killer and turns out he can always count on his team, his besfriends, his Hyungs and Mostly his Family. Taehyung can't for more.

His Family is his happiness.

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1005

Written: May 28, 2021

Published: July 05, 2021