C H A P T E R 5

I was having a dreamless sleep when I felt someone shaking me by my shoulder

I was having a dreamless sleep when I felt someone shaking me by my shoulder. Startled, I woke up and looked around.

Are there burglars here? Should I scream for Kezr?.

Yeah like he would help. He would purposely handle me to the burglars.

I looked around and my eyes settled on a beautiful lady in her mid 30s.

"Hi, Iam sorry, but I was knocking for quite sometime and no body opened up so......". She trailed off.

Obviously there will be no burglars. Why would burglars shake me up? Wouldn't they just commit burglary and leave?

"Oh no. It's okay. Sorry Iam a heavy sleeper."

She just smiled at me and I smiled back rubbing my eyes and yawning.

I took her biggest yawn and her eyes widened.

"S-sorry" I looked down and face palmed myself.

Not even five minutes and you're already embarrassing yourself. How lovely.

"Oh sweety it's fine. By the way Iam Elissa. Kezr's cook." She extended out her arm towards me.

I didn't know he had a cook?

I shook her hand and got up from my cozy bed. "I just wanted to tell you to come downstairs for breakfast."

I never had anybody make breakfast for me. I mean, from the past 5 years.

"Oh no! Please don't, I can make it. You tell me, What would you like to eat?"

I say as we reach the kitchen and I took out an apron and put I on.

She just laughed, and said "Oh dear, it's my Job to do that. But thank you."

"Uh...are you sure? cause I can-"

"100% sure." She smiled at me and I forced a smile on my face.

"Leave all, tell me what would like for breakfast?" I took off the apron and turned towards her. I was really craving some poached eggs and coffee.

"Um....can you please make poached eggs with coffee. If it is not a big inconvenience." I quickly added the last sentence.

"Of course not honey! So poached eggs and coffee coming right up." I smiled at her.

"Well, why don't you just get freshen up while I make your breakfast."

"Oh sorry yeah I'll just go." I said and ran upstairs.

••••••••••••••••••••

"And then he would run around the house trying to catch the little cockroaches."

"Eww, that is something that Kezr would do, for sure." I shuddered.

Right now, Me and Elissa are sitting on the couch, and she is telling me about little Kezr's adventures, he sounds so cute.