Part 43

"I'm sorry, but can anyone tell me why Jin is locked in his room and throwing shit?". Namjoon walked in the living room asking. "No idea". Jungkook says, playing on his phone. "Yoongi?". Namjoon looks over at Yoongi, who looked away. "I... Umm". Yoongi clears his throat. "I gave Jimin some strawberry mochis". Yoongi says and Jungkook looked at him.

"That's it?". Jungkook says. "Jin's going crazy for that?". Jungkook blinks. "Jin is allergic to strawberries". Namjoon told him. "Still missing the point". Jungkook said. "It means, he can't go near Jimin". Hoseok says, walking in and smacking his cousin in his head. "Ow". Yoongi said. "How was I supposed to know something like that?". Yoongi said. "Exactly, Hyung couldn't know that". Jungkook said.

"Well, at least you know now". Namjoon said. "Thank you". Yoongi says. "How about you tell me what Jimin is allergic too before I make dinner". Hoseok said. "And... How am I supposed to know what he's allergic too?". Yoongi asked and Hoseok was ready to choke him. "You... Didn't read the folder May gave us?". Namjoon asked. "It has things like that in there". Namjoon said.

"I-I didn't get a change to read to yet". Yoongi said and Hoseok closes his eyes. "Shit... I didn't read it either". Jungkook said. "Failures, both of you". Hoseok sighs. "Joon, is Jin allergic to anything else?". Hoseok asked. "No". Namjoon replied. "What is Caesar allergic too?". Namjoon asked. "Mint, lemons and umm... Seafood". Hoseok rubs his neck. "Bastard". Namjoon scoffs.

"Bitch, you don't eat them, so why are you mad?". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "So?". Namjoon says. "Whatever". Hoseok said. "Y'all go outside and play or something while I start dinner". Hoseok goes into the kitchen. "I have to go to work anyway". Namjoon looks at his watch. "How about you two go read up on your hybrids". Namjoon said and leaves. "I don't wanna read". Jungkook pouts.

"Kook". Yoongi said. "FiNe". Jungkook whined and drags his feet out the room. "Such a baby".

 "Such a baby"

Yoongi goes to his room, found Jimin's folder and sits on the bed to read it. "Ok Jimin... Let's see what I can find out". Yoongi opens the folder.

 Yoongi opens the folder

Yoongi immediately closes the folder and squeals. "S-so cute". Yoongi says and opens the folder again. "Eighteen years old, lamb, parents had to die... Yes I know all of this already". Yoongi says, reading through the folder. "Eh?". Yoongi sees a red paper sticking out the folder and grabs it. "Why didn't I see this before?". Yoongi shakes his head and reads it and his eyes widened.

Bruises on his waist and wrist
Super under weight
Doesn't speak
Won't leave the kangaroo's side
Was being trained to be either food or a hybrid sex slave

"What... The fuck is this?". Yoongi felt anger fill his chest. "Who... Why.... Shit!". Yoongi threw the folder across the room. "Wh-why would anyone...". Yoongi rubs his head and groans. "Why do we let sick fucks live?". Yoongi asked his self. "Poor Jimin". Yoongi said. "It'll be ok though". Yoongi nods. "Cause I'll find those bastards...".

"And return the favor".