12-

2 days later

"Ready for school little man?" Denki rubbed his eyes tiredly, handing hiro a juice box.

"Can I speak to mommy again?" Hiro jumped around his wet indigo hair moving everywhere. Denki put a white beanie on hiro to match with his school uniform.

"Maybe after school she's supposed to come home from the hospital today" denki smiled trying to hurry down the stairs so he wouldn't be late.

At hiros school
Hiros POV

"Bye uncle denki I love you" uncle denki bent down to my level and gave me a hug. "Love you too little man I'll be here".

I ran inside to be greeted by my sensei, I bowed to him and walked into my class. I went to my usual seat in the back of the class.

"Why do you always wear a hat does your quirk make your head look ugly" a boy laughed pointing to mu head.

"Leave me alone please" i said quietly pulling out my homework. I don't think I have a weird head do I?

He slapped his hand on my head, the noise turned everyone looking at us and I held my head which was stinging.

"What's going on here?" sensei asked annoyed his arms were crossed.

"He hit me on my head" I slightly touched the top of my head where he hit.

"Liar. He's lying I didn't" the boy crossed his arms.

"Sit down Taru. Are you okay L/n?" I nodded my head, he went to the top of the classroom and started teaching.

Y/n POV

"We're here!" Cora smiled opening the door to my apartment. The apartment that used to be so full of life seemed so dull now.

"I miss hiro" I sighed pointing out the elephant in the room. "I wanna go see him. I'm going to see him Saturday" it was currently Wednesday.

"But you can't travel, you can't even stand up on your own" she said stopping your wheelchair in front of the bed.

"Practice makes perfect now help me... please" I gripped on my bed and started to stand up. "See" right when you let go you fell face forwards.

"I see your head smashed against the bed" she laughed before grabbing your back arms and helping you stand up again. "If you want to see your child, you need a lot of practice"

She help you walk around your room before deciding it was time to take a break.

Denki's POV

"Ah I'm so happy to be off for the rest of the week" Kirishima said excitedly walking out the building. The pro heros were meeting together for the rest of the week so the interns got off.

"Hey! What are y'all gonna do on your off days"Momo said jumping up, jirou and ojiro following behind her.

"Imma hit the gym and relax" kirishima said sighing imagining his perfect off days.

"Get out of my way extras" bakugo pushed so he stood next to kirishima and denki.

"Hello, does anyone know where Mr.Aizawa is I can't seem to find him" Shinso walked up to the gathering group.

"Oh! Hi Shinso! I heard he was at the elementary school helping the teachers" Deku said smiling.

"Hey dunce face isn't that where you-" Kirishima put his hand over Bakugo's mouth. Bakugo ripped his hand off and started yelling at him.

"Noooo Shinso today's supposed to be your day off you know... Aizawa wouldn't be mad" Denki tried to make him go home, he was panting out of breath trying to keep up with him.

"No I'll help him. Why are you following me" Shinso asked looking at denki. Denki sighed before bolting off ahead of Shinso.

Once he got to the school he was completely out of breath and Shinso was still walking but looking strangely at denki who was still in his sight.

"Hi uncle denki" hiro walked next to denki grabbing his leg. "Hi hiro come on we have to hurry" he turned hiro away from Shinso direction and walked towards his apartment.

"You wanna talk to your mom?" Denki asked hiro nodded fast jumping up the stairs. "Don't fall lil man"

Denki opened the door and hiro sat on the couch patiently until he got handed the phone.

"Mommy!" He giggled excitedly. "Hi handsome what are you doing"

"I'm sitting on the couch and uncle denki gave me a cookie" he said munching on the cookie.

They talked for 2 hours before hiro got tired. Hiro fell asleep on the couch and denki carried him to his bed. His phone started ringing and he answered it fast.

"Hey Denki do you wanna hang out" denki sighed. "I need a babysitter- wait I'll call you back"

"Hi Kaminari." Shoto said in his usual monotone voice. "Hey shoto are you busy?"

"No why?" He asked full of suspicion. "Can you maybe watch hiro?" Denki bit his tongue nervously.

"Yes. But you need to drop him off at my house I'll send the address." He said hanging up. Denki smiled and called kirishima back.

"Shoto can babysit, whose all going?" Denki laid back on the couch. "Woah you got Todoroki to babysit. It's just Me, you, bakugo, Mina, jirou, and Sero"

5 minutes later
Denki managed to get hiro in the car and drive to the Todoroki household. When he got there shoto was standing in the front yard with his arms crossed.

"Where do you want me to put him?" Denki whispered holding hiro like a baby. One good thing is that he could sleep through anything.

"I'll take him." Denki slowly handed shoto him. "Bye shoto thank you" denki waved off and shoto went inside his house.

"OH MY GOODNESS SHOTO HOW ADORABLE" fuyumi squealed looking at the sleeping child in shotos arms.

"Shhh he's sleeping" shoto hushed bring the child to his room and shutting the door after laying him down.

"That's so nice of you too babysit shoto!" Fuyumi hugged shoto. Shoto had his own apartment but he would come visit Fuyumi.

"I think it's time we send dad to a nursing home" Natsuo said walking in the door.

"Hey! That's not nice he's not even old" she rolled her eyes crossing her arms at natsuo.

"I'm joking we should start looking though"
Fuyumi yelled at Natsuo , while Shoto laughed.

"Im going to be training please do not wake the child up" Shoto walked to the room and started training.