7

2 weeks later
Friday
May 21st
Last day of school @3:00pm

It was the last day of scoo today and I was so suprised because in Chicago we didn't get out of school till June but shitttt I guesss.

"Bbessstiieeeee" Alana kept saying in my hear.

Me and her became really close over the few weeks and outta nowhere she just started calling me her bestie soo I just went along wit it.

"WHATTTTTTT" I screamed back.

"Girl dont scream at me" she bucked at me and we both started laughing.

"I think im finna pass out"

"Pass out for what shordy" I replied.

She was being dramatic because her boyfriend ain show up for school and I keep saying 'her boyfriend' because I don't care to know his name.

"Because my stink stink not here"

Never did she just say stink stink

"BROO YOUR DIRTY YOU DID NOT JUST SAY STINK STINK"

"Whats wrong wit it you my stink stink too" she said grabbing my waist.

"Youurrrr fruuiitttyyy" I said smacking her hand and she started laughing.

"AYE FOO" I turned to see Adrien and walked towards him.

"Hey Riah..hey Alana" Demetrius said ( one of the twins ) as he gave me and Alana a hug.

I became close with the twins too after that lil incident with all of us and the police officer.

"Wassup D where yo brotha at"

"He ain feel like coming to scoo since its our last day"

"Yeeaaa city boy summer fuck you talmmm bouttt" Adrien said with his voice slighty raised.

"YEAAAA" Demetris added on.

"Boy getcho real stupid goofy-" I reached up and smacked him playfully.

"Bro sto-" Adrien said right before both of them started jumping me.

"Yea smack me now" Demetrius was holding my arms while Adrien was smacking me in my face.

"HELLLLPPPP" I had screamed in the hallway.

"FIGHT BACK NIGGA FIGHT BACK" Adrien had said then Alana grabbed him by the back of his neck and threw him to the ground.

"SHE STRONG AS FUCK" Demetris had let me go and we was all laughing.

"Getcho... hands..off..." Alana was saying smacking Adrien in his head after every word she was saying while he was balled up on the ground.

"AYE AYE TAKE THAT HOME"  A teacher had screamed down the hallway.

"Uh- time ta go"  We all started running and ran onto our buses.

*6:10pm same day @ work*

I just got done giving this lady and her daughter the pair of shoes they asked for and then one of my coworkers called my named.

"Aye Riah"

"Yea"

"You think you look cute today huh" he said looking me up and down.

"Boyy do you think I look cute today" I replied walking towards the storage room.

"Ion know do I" he said rubbing his chin and licking his lips.