𝟐𝟏. 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

^^ click above to see full picture ^^
during the middle of the week, annalisa planned out the entire weekend for all of us to hang out again. i love her. she's the sweetest.

so on friday, we decided to go pumpkin and apple picking.

i picked up mary, annalisa, and hannah to start heading over to the pumpkin/apple picking place.

the boys were in their own car and we sent them directions to the location.

the entire car ride, we were talking and laughing over the pop music hannah was playing.

"so i was thinking that today after we pick out the apples and pumpkins, that we can carve the pumpkins when we get back and make our own apple pies."

"that's fun," hannah said, "there's also this like flower garden thing right next to the place so we can go there too. and i can also buy some apple cider so we can drink it with the pies."

"mmm i haven't drunk apple cider in like years," i laughed, "i'm so happy that i can drink it again soon."

"me too," mary laughed with me.

when we got there, i found jacob and we decided to stick together during the trip.

we started with the pumpkins first. everyone was to get two pumpkins for themselves so we can carve one and use the other for anything.

"who would buy that one?," jacob asked me pointing to a pumpkin with ugly bumps on it.

"i have no idea, i see those in front of the market and literally no one buys them. i don't even know why they'd sell them because you can't carve them and they look ugly," i said laughing.

"i know right?," he laughed.

we continue to try to find perfect round and orange pumpkin when we hear someone calling out our names.

"jacob! y/n! let me see your pumpkins!," xolo shouted at us with hannah by his side.

we put up our round and orange pumpkins.

"let's see yours," i shouted back at them.

they put up their pumpkins and we see that they each have a pumpkin with those ugly bumps we were just laughing about earlier.

"HAHAHA," jacob laughed loudly on accident.

xolo and hannah looked at each other in confusion while i was trying to hold in my laugh. it really wasn't even that funny i was laughing over a stupid pumpkin.

"awh those are nice," i tell them.

hannah and xolo then walk into the distance to i guess put their pumpkins in the car.

"why did you laugh???," i said laughing with jacob.

"I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!," he laughed

we laugh and put our pumpkins in the car.

next, we headed over to the apple picking place which was just across the street from the pumpkin patch.

"ew," jacob said while i was reaching for a bright green granny smith apple.

"what?," i asked.

"i hate green apples," he said with both a disgusted face and a smile.

"are you serious? green apples are the best right next to fiji ones," i said.

"ew no i like the classic red ones, the green ones are too sour," he replied.

"you're so boring," i said jokingly, "and red ones have no flavor whatsoever."