[ Special to me ]

"What?"

"Leave him" Jungkook raised his voice at the Guy who still grabbed Jimin's collar as his toes didn't touch the floor. The guy immediately dropped Jimin that made him reach the floor and the guy bowed at Jungkook as he apologise for that.

Jungkook glared at all the people in the floor, "Everyone leave" He ordered as everyone heeled up hurriedly...soon when No-one is there on the floor, Jungkook looked at Jimin who looked down at floor.

"Jimin?" He softly called, it was so soft that Jimin could melt at him but He didn't melt at all, he slowly looked at Jungkook as his tears crossing his cheeks.

"Jimin...why are you cryi..." He didn't give space to finish as Jimin runned out of the floor.

He lied to me

He liar,

He cheated,

That voice keep echoed on his mind as he runned to the floor, had no idea of where he going..

_______

"Oh yoongi! Just the man I was looking for my whole life"

"I beg you pardon..."

"I was hoping you and I could find a cup of cafe and have conversation about something?" Taehyung blinked his eyelashes cutely.

"Why?"

"I-mean....No nothing..it's just I want to ask you about the prince where you know about him Do's and Don't...would you have a minute?"

"I'm afraid My loyalty to the prince prevents me by divulging any personal details"

"Oh I'm not asking about kiss and tell or tell me who the princess kissed and it's just order from the prince, He told me to ask you about him..." yoongi confusedly tilted his head.

Taehyung nodded "I know, He is little feeling skeptical about his stuff I guess and that's why he said.. so How about cafe?"

After a minutes of thinking, Yoongi sighs "Sure! Why not..."

They both sat on the garden area of where they under a tree, cool wind, beautiful scenario with cold guy.. Taehyung mentally admired everything. "It's okay we don't have cafe but we have scenario right?"

"So, I'm genuinely curious about how your Match making methodology works?" Yoongi skipped and asked him, while leaned on the table caressing his chin.

"Well, My magic works is to go through the potential candidates were they in position and the more get to know that person, the easier it is for me. Then.. I will conduct personal interview with women and introduce the prince who topped on the list" Taehyung assured and said every words with more expressions that Yoongi can't hear half of the words.

"Hmm... I don't know If prince can handle this stuff..Anyhow ask me?"

Taehyung giggled "People will agree when they choose Right one....so, What's the prince type of girls? What he likes about them?"

Taehyung asked while set the notes with cute pink pen on it. Yoongi stared at his pen and then Taehyung curious eyes "Tell me?" He added as Yoongi looked away a slight smiled appeared on him.

"He never dated anyone, as he himself don't know about his love life. But, I wish you should find someone who love him with purest heart" yoongi sighs, "He is like my brother, I know how he feel inside and out...so, find the good one"

"Trust me Mr.yoongi, I'll make his life more beautiful than before" Taehyung said while turned the next page and yoongi's eyes never missed the chance to see those notes taken by him.

"I noted that he need Good heart" Taehyung nodded while tell to himself "It's rare but I'll find it for him" yoongi nodded.

"So....

"So..?"

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Are you single...?"

"Yes, I am! Any problem?"

"No no, it's just I'm asking....May I know why?"

"I don't know, I Don't found anyone"

"Well, we both travelling in same boat. Tell me your type, I may be find yours too"

"No no, I'm not planni--"

"Just tell me..."

"I'm not particular for anything, but the one should not blonde"

Taehyung dumbfoundedly looked at him as Yoongi stoodup "Need anything you can call me....I'm everywhere around the palace" he heeled to leaved Him back.

Taehyung touched his hair "He said indirectly that I'm not his type?...woah that's- that's rude"

Yoongi turned around at Taehyung who touched his hair and talking to himself. Yoongi stopped to stared at him, "Adorable"

_________

It was night, as Jimin sat on their old place where he and Jungkook used to talk for almost whole night.

I talked to him so casually, I hitted him, I even called him idiot in some convo, God

He buried his face on his palm. Why he lied to me? Are the people gonna punish me..? Are they gonna prison me for touched him?

He touched his right hand palm "Ah! Are they gonna cut my arms?" He looked around the garden "I need to go, I need to escape from here"

He crossed the grass and about to enter the dark place where he used to visit palace "Young Man?"

He paused and slowly turned to the voice "What are you doing there? It's not safe come here" An old maid worriedly told him to leave the dark place, being a respected human Jimin obeyed her.

"Did you ate anything?"

"No Mam"

"Omo why? Aish kids these days..." She looked at the palace and back to Jimin "Come here son, you should eat and I'll show your room..get a good sleep"

"No, Mam. I need to go home. I'm not deserve to be here."

"Why? What are you saying?"

Jimin looked down and didn't answer anything. "Young Man, You got a job in palace. You know people are dying to have a job in palace but lucky you, You got the job. Live your life son." She smiled at him, Jimin just felt like Mother in her. The way she encouraged and the way she smiled at him.

"It was order from the Prince. He told me to take care of you... come on, I'll show your room" she leaned her hand to grab Jimin's smol hand. Jimin nodded at her

"There...there..."

They both leaved the backyard and to enter the palace. They both arrived at the 3rd floor, where the people stayed at it.

"Here," she said and opened the door for him. "Sleep tight son... you're long way to go in your life. Experience everything while you live" she winked at Jimin as Jimin giggled at her. He bowed at her before entering the room.

"I did as you said, your highness. He is so calm and respectful" She said and bowed at prince. Jungkook knows everything, he had been looking at him where Jimin sat on the backyard, Jungkook knew about his worries and thought of the escape plan too.

That's where he sent the maid to drop the plan of escape. He looked at the closed door of Jimins room, "You can't leave me Jimin, You're special to me....so special"