deux

"Lia, you're making this seem too complicated. She told me she liked me, I told them I liked them back and that's all that happened, dearest Dahlia." He told the girl over the phone. He had been trying to convince Dahlia for days that what happened between him and Raven meant absolutely nothing.

"George, this is pointless. You guys can't just deny that it ever happened until it's inevitable, that's fuckin' daft of the both of you. I still don't understand why you guys haven't went on a date, at least." She said, relentlessly attempting to convince him that she was right.

"You see, there's just a bunch of bad stuff that could happen. What if it was just one of those five minute "I think I like her!" crushes? What if we do date, and it doesn't work out? That's 20 years of a friendship ruined, Lia. I don't think I would ever be able to get over that." George stated, pacing back and forth around his bathroom. Eclipse, their cat walked into the bathroom, loudly meowing out him. He jumped at the noise, not expecting it.

"Stop freaking out, it's not like fucking Clipsie gonna' tell them."

"But do you understand my point? I love them a lot but I think I just need time. I'm not ready and I don't the she is either."

"I understand, I wasn't trying to stress you I was just trying help you. I have to go though, I love you!"

"I care about you a lot. Thank you, Lia. Buh-bye." He told her, hanging up the phone.

Once again, George continued to pace around his bathroom, thoughts running through his brain at 100 miles per hour.

It was hard, when it came to Raven and George; they both had trouble expressing their feelings correctly. They confessed but they just couldn't find it in them to do something with those known feelings.

Even the people who watched them found some sort of feelings, even when they couldn't see their own.

Raven was stuck at her PC, trying to find an idea for a stream. She was thinking of doing a q&a, featuring the Dream Team, but she was also planning to do a cover of some song while painting. She found the idea of doing the q&a more exciting. She pulled up her groupchat with the Dream Team and asked them about it.

 She pulled up her groupchat with the Dream Team and asked them about it

RAVEN
mommies

GEORGENOTFOUND
What's up

DREAM
daddy raven what do you need

SAPNAP
What

RAVEN
what's with the attitude
god damn little bitches
wanna be on my q&a stream uwu

GEORGENOTFOUND
Sure
i'll be like psychically there tho
:)

DREAM
no
jk yeah of course

SAPNAP
Okay