𝟱

*2 months later*

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

Denijah sighed as she got up from the bed. She was currently at her moms house because she was getting her shit together.

She was planning on leaving Ace but her situation messed things up.

She stood up and looked at the time it was 11:30.

She got dressed in some sweats and a t shirt before walking out.

"Where are you going?" Emma stepped out into the hallway.

"Mind your business" she mumbled grabbing her taser.

She walked out of the house and walked towards Aces house which was also technically hers, she just haven't been there.

She seen two familiar cars making her scrunch her face up.

She heard loud moans making her chuckle bitterly.

"This nigga gotta be kidding" she busted into the room shocked at the sight.

"WHAT THE FUCK" she watched Sharon scramble to get her clothes.

"You a bitch on my momma" she nodded her head before going into the closet and grabbing a bat.

She walked outside and let all of her anger out on both of their cars.

"Wait what are you doing" Sharon yelled as she saw Nijah standing on top of her car and hitting it with the metal bat.

"You wanted to fuck my nigga huh?" She pulled the bat back and swung hitting Sharon dead in her face.

She started screaming as blood poured down from who knows where.

"Aww your missing some teeth" she frowned as she went to Aces car.

She broke all of his windows slashed his tires and keyed it.

Then she went and finished off Sharon's car.

"You might want to help yo bitch" she looked at ace before pulling out her taser and tasing Sharon making her fall to the floor.

She then tased Ace and watched him fall to the floor before hitting him with the bat.

She went back to Sharon and slammed the bat on her stomach and stepped on her before she started walking down the street.

She looked at her phone and it was 11:45.

"That nigga a bitch on my daddy" she cried wiping her tears.

She knew she was stupid but she loved Ace.

But now that's shit was over he ruined it for EVERYBODY.

"Weird ass bitch gone be on first 48 fucking with me" she cried as she walked all the way to G's house with the bat in her hand.

She banged on the door and wiped her eyes.

G opened the door mugging before his face softened at his little cousin crying at his doorstep.