Chapter-3

Haya's pov

Monkey!Donkey!Buffalo! hippopotamus! Ughhhh I feel like killing him now.

Mama will not talk to me if this Naqvi doesn't come with me and say her that he isn't upset about what happened yesterday day.

Did he think I'll apologise to him? Never! Because I'm not at fault. It's his fault, he was driving his car like a mad man.

What do I do now?! Let's go to his cabin and talk. yess!

"Madam you're not allowed to go inside" the guards stopped me. I knew this would happen. Time to execute my plan.

"How dare you? Do you know who am I? Oh didn't Mr Naqvi mention about his client " the guards stood there dumbfounded.

"Are you his client?" One of the guards asked eyeing me from the top to bottom.  "Yes, I am! Now let me in otherwise I'll call him and you'll be fired" I faked my anger, sorry guard uncle but I need to do this.

"No, no madam you can go. I apologise on behalf of them" smart one.

I entered the office and asked the girl in reception about him and she asked me questions like 'Who are you, 'Do you have an appointment etc.

And I gave her the same answer that 'I am his client' and she guided me the way to the CEO's Cabin.

I opened the door with knocking on it.

"You??" He asked in confusion "yes me" I said with a fake cheeky smile. "And why are you here" he replies giving me the same smile.

His smile is breathtaking... God! I am not here to drool over him.

"I asked you to come with me" he nodded his head and leaned towards me " Not asked you ordered me to come with you"

Ugh.

"Please can you come with me and say to Mama that you aren't upset about what happened yesterday," I said with puppy eyes hoping that he would agree.

"If you are insisting then I'll go with you but I won't say that I am not upset about that incident.  I am upset about it because you slapped me and humiliated me in public " this man!

"What the hell is your problem?" I said in annoyance "you" he said looking into my eyes, stop looking at me like that idiot!

"Okay I'll go with you and do whatever you want me to do but I have a condition" what condition??

"What condition?" I asked being nervous, Allah knows what his condition will be "why are you being nervous? I am not going to ask you to marry me" he said and started laughing like a maniac

Well, who would marry him?

"Then?" I asked sternly "you'll hang out with me just for a day." What? Is this his stupid condition?

Well I think hanging out with him, just for a day, isn't that bad

"Okay then. You come to this address at 6 pm. Bye," I gave him the address which was written on a paper and left the cabin within a second.

Wohoooo!!! This billionaire isn't that bad as I expected him to be.

Maaz's pov

I was at bhai's cabin as he asked me to come over. The door opened and it was someone I didn't expect to be here.

(Bhai- brother)

"You??" I asked in confusion "yes me" she replied with a fake cheeky smile. Damn her smile!!

"And why are you here," I asked returning her the same fake smile.

"I asked you to come with me" I nodded my head and leaned towards her " Not asked, you ordered me to come with you"