A/N

So sorry, no this isn't another chapter. It's coming soon though!

Anyway, first off I'd like to thank all of you for 30K READS!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS GOING ON- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Second, news about this book. So I've given the future of this work loads of thought, and I think the best way for it to go is to finally finish it. So in a few chapters I'm planning to end this book. There might be a sequel eventually, or maybe I'll just rewrite the entire thing. Either way, I'd like to thank you all for sticking out this process with me. As my firsts wattpad attempt, I know it's been horrible and cringe worthy at parts. So for those of you who read it past the first five chapters, you're amazing. :3

Finally, I'd like to clear up some plot holes. (and I know there's A LOT of plot holes.) So as you know Sigyn is actually Asgardian, which makes her immortal. I know there's probably some confusion about the character Leoine and her significance to Y/N- so imagine her as a mentor figure. Canonically she died of cancer, (thus is why you/y/n/sigyn/fate donate to charities.) But I didn't describe this as I figured some people may end up triggered towards the notion.(idk why, but people seem to get upset over the smallest things. I just try to avoid conflict) Yes, Heimdal is your uncle. Not by blood though, that'll be explained later on. For the question of time.... There isn't any?(I know that doesn't make sense, please read below) 

I think one of the biggest plot holes is how long you've known peter- and I want to say years. But that doesn't really make sense, so let's go with you've been living at the apartment complex for six months. If you'd like to imagine May and Peter inviting you to live with them for a few months before that because they're nice people who help their neighbors, go ahead. 

I think that's it. If there's any other questions please ask them here, if I haven't already answered them. Thanks so, so much for reading! I honestly never imagined my books getting this many views/votes. Thank You!!!!

-Dont Tell Auntie Tasha