𓂺

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 11𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"How am I hidin somethin in my phone if yo fingerprints can unlock the shit?" Kaltain said, looking at Sorin.

"You be on my phone instead of yours 24/7 so how exactly am I supposed to hide somethin from you when my phone be at 3% when you give it back?" He continued, putting his phone on the charger.

"I love yo ass too damn much to cheat on you. You know how much fuckin guilt imma feel if I did? Stop playin wit me, mama." He said, sighing and rubbing his nose bridge.

"Come hea n stop allat cryin." He mumbled as Rin walked over to him, wiping his face. "You a bigass crybaby." He said, wrapping his arms around Sorins waist and kissing his jaw.

Sorin sniffled, putting his arms around Kaltains neck. "I'm hungry." He muttered making Kal chuckle and kiss the side of his head.

"You hungry, mamas?" Kaltain said, fixing Sorins bonnet. Rin nodded his head, resting it on his chest.

-

"Last time I went ova thea to bring you food, I ended fuckin you. Imma just come pick yo ass up this time." Quinn said, hearing Layton suck his teeth on the other line.

"I'm tied, bruh. Ion got time to be dealin wit yo attitude today, the shit betta change once you step foot in my damn car." He said when Layton mumbled something.

"Aight?" He said, grabbing his keys. "Okay, just come pick me up, I'm hungry." Lay said as his whole mood changed.

Quinn hung up and rested his head in his hands for a few before sliding them down his face and getting up. He put his shoes on and grabbed his hoodie, putting it on before sticking his gun in his pocket.

He opened the drawer and grabbed his wallet, walking out the room and to the front door.

-

"Lay bruh, chill." Quinn said, grabbing his hand and glancing down at him before looking back at the road.

He let go of Laytons hand to turn, feeling him unzip his jeans making him suck his teeth and pull him back by his hair.

"You really not in the mood?" Layton asked, looking at him before looking at his lap. "I just told yo ass I wasn't. I'm just gettin you food n droppin you back off at home, ion wanna do shit witchu right na, aight?" Quinn said, getting irritated and frowning.

"But you hard." Lay said, rubbing his head.

"Cause you kept fuckin touchin the shit. Sit the fuck back n put yo seatbelt on, I'm not playin witchu. You pissin me off." Quinn replied making Layton put his seatbelt on and keep quiet, looking out the window and watching as they sped past cars.

It was quiet for a while before they pulled up to the Wendy's drive-thru. "Whatchu want?" Quinn asked, leaning back in his seat and rolling down the window.

Layton mumbled what he wanted, hearing him repeat to the lady what he said. "Would you like to tr- Nawl, I would like my food though." Quinn cut in, taking the bag and drink out their hand and handing it to Layton.

He rolled the window back up, speeding off after checking the bag.

-

"You gettin an attitude fo what? We not datin n we neva was." Neith said, putting his phone on speaker so he could continue playing his game.

"I just liked you but you kept playin so I moved on. Don't get mad or blame it on nobody but yo fuckin self." He continued, looking at Nesryn who had walked in.

"Who you talking to?" Nes asked, placing Nevaya on his hip and glancing at the TV. "Jos- When you started invitin them hoes to yo house?" Joshua cut in making Nes furrow his eyebrows and look back at Fathan.

"First off, I'm not a hoe, I'm his mama and the last time I checked he was living with me, not the other way around. Secondly, you might want to pipe the attitude you got right now down because you talking to me crazy is not going to end well for you." Nesryn said, fixing Nevayas belt.

"Thirdly, I could care less if you're Kaltains brother, I'm going to handle you the way I want to handle you regardless. Don't make me get in touch with your daddy." He continued before looking at Neith.

"Hang up the phone." He told him, watching him hang up the phone and throw it on his bed. "You know they pops?" Neith asked making Nesryn nod his head.

"I used to give him prescription pills for his wife." He said, walking out the room and closing the door.

-

"Hey, sorry to bother you but your wife and daughter looks so pretty." A random girl said after tapping Sonder on the shoulder.

He looked at her, brushing his shoulder off and backing up. "I know." He said as he continued to do what he was doing.

"You kinda close to my daddy, you gon have to go away." Serephina said, wrapping her arms around Sonders neck  while mugging her.

"Kinda like how pussy niggas are, you shoot at em and watch them run away." She continued making Sond snort and look at Fallon as he laid his chin on Phinas shoulder.

"Aren't you to big to be getting carried?" The girl said as Phina deepened her mug. "Aint you too old to be talkin to me, you female pedophile? Aint you too old to be lookin like you just finished takin meth, you stupid methhead?" Phina asked, rolling her neck and pursing her lips in a straight line.

"Why you got my child talkin to a random ass bitch?" Fall said, looking at the girl before looking back at Sonder.

"She was just tellin Phina how beautiful she was, baby." He replied, moving the buggy to let an old couple walk through.

"You don't even know me enough to call me a b- Was I talkin to you? No? Aight then, hush yo fuckin mouth fo I punch you in it." Fallon said, mugging her and putting a box of cereal in the buggy.

"I should punch yo ass too fo lettin my child talk to ha." He said, mugging Sonder before walking infront of him while pushing the buggy.

"Bye-bye." Serephina said, waving at the girl while smiling. The girl awkwardly waved back, confused as to how Phinas mood changed so fast.

"She was kinda cute, right daddy?" Phina asked making Sond freeze when Fallon stopped and looked back at him, waiting for him to answer also.

He quickly shook his head, letting out a breath of relief when Fall continued walking. "You tryna make get knocked out in this sto, huh?" He asked Serephina.

She giggled and nodded her head. "Yep, I wanna see."