11♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 | 𝙰𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
11:34ᴀᴍ

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 | 𝙰𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎11:34ᴀᴍ

(this my favorite picture of ha so if this is used alot just ignore it.)

"GIVE ME ONE REASON I SHOULDN'T BEAT ALL YALL ASSES." i heard killa yell i'm guessing into his phone.

"keelan why you so loud." i picked my head up off his stomach rubbing my eyes only for it to get pushed back down.

"mornin miree but go back to sleep real quick." he put my head back on his stomach.

"umm chilee." i mumbled and tried going back to sleep.

"nigga why is you yellin at us fuck we do." i heard azour say from the phone.

i hope this nigga not doing what i think he doing.

"first of all cut the attitude OUT. second of all why the fuck nobody ain't came to check up on this girl knowing she went ghost fa fockin days?!" he asked with a lot of base in his voice.

"when y'all know miree to ignore our texts and calls for DAYS?"

"nigga we asked her what's wrong and she ain't said nothing and how was we supposed to check on her if her phone off." i heard jae jae say.

i'm embarrassed now.

" YOU KNOW WHERE SHE FOCKIN LIVES, JAE JAE YOU LIVE RIGHT DOWN THE MF STREET!" he yelled sending a vibration through my brain.

"killa can you stop yelling please." i mumbled.

"i'm sorry princess." he rubbed my head like i'm a dog.

bitch-

"what if she wasn't home?" i heard juice ask.

"where the fuck do she be besides home and with us? y'all down bad for this shit ong." killa said.

"y'all know i be busy all da time i couldn't even check up on her at the right time." he shook his head.

"but once i saw she wasn't answering me i came over to her house like a real fuckin friend should."

"this girl was in here looking like she found her 13th reason." he said a lil louder.

is that an insult?

".........." the other line was silent.

"keelan it's ok i'm fine you don't gotta do that." i said softly while sitting up straight.