MISSION 24: Lets Start A Riot

Your POV:

You calmly skim through a map of an underground tunnel. You remember having fought Dante in an area that's buried beneath here. You have Nightmare toss aside a large bolder. Dust escaped a cavern which has remained shut for 3 decades. (a decade is 10 years) you cough a little and squint your eyes, when the dust clears, you smile at what is revealed behind the boulder.

 (a decade is 10 years) you cough a little and squint your eyes, when the dust clears, you smile at what is revealed behind the boulder

(Just imagine dante and Vergil arnt there)

Griffon: "Okay Shakespear we came back to the beginning now what the hell are we going to do with it"?

You smirk before making your way into the old dust filled tomb.

You: "For 3 decades I have thought of this place. I remember it like it was yesterday".

Ever since Dante's death your hair had grown longer.

You: "I think it's time. Urizen is about to arrive. I've defeated my foes but there are so much more".

Shadow growls at the Demon kings name.

You: "I've become stronger. Perhaps able to push Urizen back into hell...or kill him for good".

You made your way to the centre before resting your cane in the center of the arena.

YOU: "Dante and I once fought here..."

You look around the cavern, the mossy walls and the smell of the air now attacking the fresh moss fills the area. Just then you felt the air shift behind you, in a flash you spun around deflecting a strike from a Fury using your cane.

 Just then you felt the air shift behind you, in a flash you spun around deflecting a strike from a Fury using your cane

You: "Not so fast".

Shadow let out a roar in anger as it charged. With a flick of your wrist Shadow swiped its claw at the Fury which dodged the attack. You watched as the Fury Teleported around the room. Shadow stood beside you again before you once again spun around to deflect the Furys attempt to decapitate you.

You: "Scum".

The Fury hissed before charging at you again. Only for you to meet its attack by blocking with your cane.

You: "Surprise"!

You then suckerpunch the Fury straight on the nose. Before stabbing your Cane through its Abdomine.

You watch as the Fury collapses dead.

You: "Wheres your motivation"?

You spun around but quickly dodge using Shadow to see 2 more Furys.

You: "I see...was that your offspring"?

They suddenly go berserk as you watch them teleport around the room and one comes from the back the other thr front you. Simply backflip when gilgamesh appeared on your arms and legs you proceeded to kick both of them back.

You: "Surprise, once again".

You watch as The Furys attack once more. The next scene shows your fist colliding with the Furys Blade.

Blake's POV:

I wore my husbands cloak as I walked through the empty streets of vale in the pale moonlight. I stopped when I sensed something, after a brief pause, I smirkunder the hood, and quickly backflip as I saw a Death Sciccors, fly past beneath me.

 I stopped when I sensed something, after a brief pause, I smirkunder the hood, and quickly backflip as I saw a Death Sciccors, fly past beneath me

Blake: "Sorry but could you be a little more quiet you'll wake the children"?

She gestured to all the houses where sleeping people lay. The demon opens and closes the large blades moving forward at quick speeds only for it to be blasted back by Blake's flaming clone.

Blake: "TOO SLOW".

Blake tosses your Cloak up in the air before equipping what appears to be Rebellion and gamble shroud. Except the sheath was strapped to her side.

Blake/You: "LETS ROCK"!!

Blake parried an attack fro the death sciccors before teleporting using the shadows to end the fight quickly by sneaking behind the demon and reliving a killing blow with rebellion.

Blake: "Weak".

Just then two more appeared.

Blake: "Good I was getting bored".

Meanwhile with you:

You parried attack after attack as Shadow and Griffon delivered blow after blow.

You: "POWER I NEED MORE POWER"!!!

You activated your Deviltrigger which summoned Nightmare from the ground. Thd Fury's hesitated as you swiped your hair away from your face .

You: "Don't worry I'll be gentle".

The Furys attack with a new sense of wrath.

Back with Blake

Blake parroed attack after attack her speed increasing each and every time. She then locked blades with one Death Sciccors before driving Rebellion through its face.

Blake: "One down".

Back with you:

You: "One to go"

You took your fist out of the Fury's skull which was splattered all over the place. Watched as the lone Fury hissed in rage before charging.

Back with Blake:

Blake prepared as the Death Sciccors charged you both at the same time deflect before you both equipped. Blake Ebony, YOU Ivory.

You/Blake: "Jackpot".

You bitn fired as you watched brains and blood and pink phlegm fly through the air.

Blake sighed before catching the cloak and putting it back on. She then spoke into an earpiece.

Blake: "Babe you good"?

You answered back.

You: "I'm all clear".

Blake smiled.

Blake: "Then let's get home I've been a bad kitty".

You smirked before saying.

You: "That's right it's a full moon. Dont worry I'll get rid of your heat".

You began walking towards the exit before looking back towards the cavern and sighing.

HELLO MY ARMY OF HORRORS IM BACK TO UPDATING THIS STORY I HOPE MOST OF YOU STUCK AROUND. ANYWHO YALL KNOW WHAT TO DO. ANYWHO THIS IS HORROR-KUN AND THATS A RAP.

WORD COUNT: 890