30.Be Mine

Mew: I want more than this tonight...I want you to be mine baby...please stop me if you don't want this coz it's hard for me to stop myself right now...

Gulf stays silent...Mew placed his lips on Gulf's neck and Gulf quivered...Mew's wet lips are making gulf ticklish...Mew dig his head more into Gulf's neck and sucking his neck like there is no tomorrow...

A moan left unintentionally from Gulf's mouth coz no one has touched him like the way Mew is doing....Mew turned gulf and pushed him gently back...Gulf's body is resting on the coconut tree and Mew's body is pressed on gulf...

Mew is so close to his husband that there is no space for even air between them...mew is kissing Gulf passionately and Gulf is also responding... Gulf is moaning from time to time coz of getting tortured by Mew's lips...

Gulf legs are shaking coz of getting touched in his sensitive places again and again...Mew in between the kisses grab Gulf's waist to pull him closer...and pressed his hard member to Gulf ...and started grinding both the dick...

With such intense feeling Gulf's leg losing its balance and give up completely.. he leaned on Mew more ...Mee lost his balance too and both of them fell on the ground ...Gulf is laying on mew's body...but no one gets hurt as the area is full of leaves they...both looked at each other in concern and smiled that they are fine...mew utilizes the opportunity..he turned gulf and get on top of him...

He started kissing Gulf again...and slowly sneaked his hands under Gulf's shirt...he is touching Gulf's nipples and Gulf is trying hard to make mew stop coz this feeling is new for him ...he touched girls there lots of times but no one ever touched gulf like this...Mew is not ready to give up...mew stooped kissing gulf and looked at him...stop moving...I am not gonna let this slide...I want to taste them baby they are so tempting...

Gulf: Please don't mew it's ticklish...its ahhhhh mew bit Gulf's nipples then licked it... again he bit it hard and then sucked it...ahahh Mew...aahhh...

Mew: Fuck baby stop moaning like this I will come just by hearing your moan...

Gulf is pleading mew to stop doing this with his nipples but mew ignored every plea of Gulf...he removed Gulf's t-shirt then his and throw both of them somewhere near the tree...mew kissed every inch of Gulf's chest and stomach making the boy cried in pleasure...

After eating Gulf's neck, face, chest, lips, and Nipples enough mew move down...

Mew started unbuttoning Gulf's shorts...gulf closed his eyes and stay silent letting mew do whatever he wants...Mew slides his hands inside Gulf's pants and touched his member...Gulf grab Mew's shoulder mew please....mew started loving his husband's hoarse voice...and to tease him more he massages Gulf's balls...gulf bend his head to moan louder...no Mewww.....ahhhhh he plays with the dick and balls enough to make his husband plead him ....

Mew played enough with his husband's body now he wants his husband for real... He slides gulf's shorts and underwear in one go and looked at the beauty...he gulped and murmur which is enough for Gulf to hear...you are so beautiful, baby...

Gulf closed his legs when he saw mew is staring at his private parts like he wanted to eat them...Mew smirked..he put his hands on Gulf's thigh and started spreading his legs...don't be shy baby I am going to give equal attention to this too so they don't feel left out...zo after that you won't feel ever shy...