sixty three

~*~*~

~*~*~

"are you a ghost?"

~*~*~

regulus rolled over onto his side and wrapped his arms around james' neck, who sleepily done the same to his waist and held him close, both still in a state of sleep. regulus opened his eyes a little so he could see where james' cheek was so he could place a soft kiss there.

"m'love you," huffed james sleepily, falling back asleep almost instantly after his love confession.

"love you," replied regulus, who slowly fell back into his slumber.

regulus didn't know how much time had passed, but when he woke up again, it was still quite dark in his room, the early morning sunlight was seeping through the curtains. he had changed sleeping positions and was now looking out into room, with james' arm around him securely, feeling his breath fan the back of his neck.

"regulus!" whispered a quick, high pitched voice. regulus lifted his head from the pillow a bit to look around his room, it wasn't james who had said it because he was most definitely asleep and he doubted james could get his voice that high, "over here, silly."

regulus snapped his neck to look at his door that was opened a crack to see summer wave him over with an inpatient look on her face. regulus grabbed james' arm more tight as he looked at her, she looked just the same, was this someone with polyjuice potion? who was this?

"c'mere, i've got loads to tell you," said summer, well, whoever it was, she scarpered away from his door after she had said that.

regulus looked behind him to make sure james was still asleep and gently moved his arm from his waist and got up and headed to the door. he looked down the corridor and felt a chill go up his spine when he heard the creaking of his mother's old rocking chair in the study that belonged to her. the noise made him creeped out and uncomfortable, there was something about rocking chairs that regulus didn't like. nonetheless, he approached the room and peered into the study and there she was, with her feet against the windowsill to move the chair back and forth as she looked out the window.

"summer?" asked regulus, never feeling more scared in his life.

"hi," smiled summer, but regulus wasn't sure if this was her.

regulus closed the door behind him and approached her, he now noticed that she was wearing the same outfit she was when she died, the bloodstains on her clothes were still there and she had a sort of glow around her. it was sort of blue, sort of white and she looked transparent but he tapped her shoulder and she felt like a human, only cold at the touch.