Sudden confession!

No one's pov:-

"I'm sorry," Jungkook says, his head was rather low. He was fidgetting with his fingers, afraid to meet everyone's sudden gaze.

Everyone looks surprised at the sudden confession before they realized Jungkook being with his mate the last night and coming home almost at 3. Jin looks at him quite surprised before he realized what the other meant.

"So you were that true blood who was with Taehyung, at the waterfall?" Jin asks as his hands crossed his chest. Sleep was long gone from his eyes. But anger was still there.

Jungkook slightly nods at it. "I didn't know you were his brother. That place was quite near to our pack borders and from about a month some alphas are trying to sneak in our borders and mostly they kill whosoever wolf they found there. A few days ago we had found the dead bodies of some wolves there. So when I smelled an alpha, I thought maybe it would be one of the rouges. So that's why. I'm sorry about it. " Jungkook says as he slowly looks up meeting with a sharp gaze of Jin.

But gladly the older didn't say something. He kept his face blank and Jungkook was mentally preparing himself for a long-ass lecture that never came. Instead, Jin's words quite surprised him.

"I get it that you were over-protective over him since he's you're mate. And just like that, I'm his brother and I also get over-protective. And you know the reason. " Jin says with a sigh.

And Jungkook nods on it. He knows that his brother is caring and want to protect him since he probably is the last omega surviving. And that makes him more prone to dangers.

In their conversation, they both forgot that there were six sets of eyes who were looking at them as expecting them to give a good explanation.

"So Taehyung was the one whom you met and you couldn't talk because you were in your wolf form?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook nods biting his lip. Jimin and Hoseok squealed at it and then squeezes him in a group hug only to make the true blood whines at the sudden reaction of others.

Jin smiles at it but he again looks around as he searches for Taehyung but still, the so-called Beta is nowhere to found.

"Where is he?" He again asks but this time in a worried tone. Jungkook turns towards the door of the cafeteria but still, he can't feel that sweet smell of his mate.

"He said he has to go to the lockers to put back his books. I think he should have come here by now." Jungkook's words made Jin turn his gaze on him again.

"You met him already?" Jimin asks " Is that why you ran to school two hours ago?"

"No. I didn't even know he was in the same university as me. I met him in the class. So..." Jungkook says lifting his shoulders.

Jin gets up from his seat. "I'll look out for him. I won't have peace until I know he is fine. " Jin says and stood up from his seat.

"Why don't you go with them Jungkook? It would be easier for you since you can smell him?" Jimin says as he pats the other's shoulder.

"Why do I look like a dog to you?" Jungkook replies sarcastically as he lunches his food.

"You are kinda like his dog since you're the only one who can smell his scent. " Yoongi says as leans on the chair.

"Now go," Jimin says as he pushes him from the chair.

"Yeah. I'm going. I'm going. "With this, he runs out with others.

"So you also decided to come, huh?" Namjoon says, eyeing Jungkook. He quietly nods as he tries to get his mate's smell. 'I look like a dog now' He thinks as huffs.

While walking they saw Suho, walking down the hallway. They can tell he was fuming in anger. His aura was dark. Looking at his aura both Jin and Namjoon stood straight, head a bit low. But Jungkook doesn't mind him he stood straight. That's when he saw few drops of blood on his white shirt.

They both just like other times ignored each other. But Jungkook can tell something is wrong. Suho walked around the hallway as if he was looking for someone. Once he was gone they both took a breath of relief.

"Looks like someone got out from his hands. " Namjoon says and Jungkook's eyes just followed Suho until he was completely out of sight.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel uneasy about the drops of blood on his shirt. He was hoping that it had nothing to do with his mate.

They walked down the hallway to the second part of the building and instantly Jungkook got Taehyung's scent. He followed the scent which took him to the washroom and without even thinking he opened the door.

As soon as Jungkook ran from there, Jin and Namjoon followed him which lead them to the washroom.

Taehyung on the other hand had already sensed Jungkook's presence by his scent. And he knows two other alpha's are following him. But even before he could act on it, he heard a loud crash on the door.

He saw his mate, standing in front of him, and a moment after Jin and Namjoon too walked inside.

"Tae, Baby are you alright? " Jin asks as he tries to go a little closer to the younger.

"I am fine Hyung. Don't worry!" Taehyung says but he still doesn't make any eye contact with anyone. While the two were confused, Jin understood that there is something that he doesn't want to show.

"Namjoon can you go out of here for one minute, please. " Jin says. At first, he wasn't convinced but still agrees. He can't deny his mate's words after all.

"I'll be outside." He says and Jin smiles and nods. With that, he goes out and closes the door behind him.

"Now tell me what's wrong. " Jin asks and Jungkook confusedly scans Taehyung's clothes. He was still thinking about the blood drops he saw in Suho's shirt.

Taehyung turns around and makes eye contact with the other two. "This is the problem. " He says as he points towards his glowing blue eyes. "My eyes won't stop glowing. And somehow it's scaring me. "

"Did you got into a fight or something? And where are you're lens?" Jin asks as he scans other's faces.

"My lens got lost. " He says diverting his eyes to the other side.

"But how did you found out that you're eyes are glowing blue and did someone saw you with these eyes?" Now it's Jungkook's turn to ask

"Nope. Gladly no one saw me with these eyes. I was walking past one class and on the glass window, I saw my reflection. And that's when I realized that my eyes are glowing. " Taehyung says

"Gladly, I mistakenly do bring an extra pair of lenses today. So wear them fast." Jin says passing him a new pair from his pocket. And then walks out.

When Jin goes out, Taehyung starts putting the lens on his eyes. It doesn't look that much of a help as his eyes were still displaying a light shade of blue, but it wasn't as prominent as before until looked from near.

"Did you met Suho after the class?" Jungkook asks gaining other's attention.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow as he looks at him from the mirror. "Why you're asking?" He voiced out.

"It's just..." Jungkook felt a bit uneasy about answering it. He was trying his best not to make the omega misunderstand.

"Well, I do found him while I was putting my books on the locker," Taehyung says looking at how Jungkook tenses up with his one question. "Why? Are you worrying that much about him?"

Hearing his words, Jungkook feels bad for starting a conversation on this topic. 'Why can't I keep my mouth shut?' Jungkook curses himself, but his breath hitched as he saw Taehyung smirking at him.

"Don't worry, I'm sure his wounds will be healed till now"

________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I hope you are enjoying reading this story. Please do comment and vote.

Till then stay safe and healthy.
💜💜💜💜💜💜