Episode 23, Rage Mode VS Beast Mode!

In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. Ephesians 4:26-27.

Anger can trigger the body’s fight or flight response, causing the adrenal glands to flood the body with stress hormones, such as adrenaline, and testosterone, preparing us for physical aggression.

No Beast is more savage than man when possessed with power answerable to their rage.

Beneath my eyes lies rage. Burning like hell fire, I am angry and furious, adrenaline up my throat, I am ready to detonate. Be warned, I am no friends of your.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Both Gojira Rage Mode and Apex Beast Mode clare at one another. Both ready to fight. Yet they both stand still not moving.

Stacker(radio): Why are they not moving?

Rey(radio): Their waiting.

Stacker(radio): Waiting for what?

Rey(radio): For one of them to make the first one. So who ever strikes first will draw first blood.

W(radio): And if they attack at the same time?

Rey(radio): Honestly...... We're about to find that out.

Back to the city.

In any giving moment these two juggernaut we're about to fight to death.

Apex(BM): .......

Gojira(RM): .......

There was silence. No sound. Nothing was moving. The only sound was the wind howling. Only the neon lights of the buildings and the light of the moon gave them vision.

Then one pieces of rubble felt on the ground, disturbing the silence.

Then.......

It started.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Play the battle song!

Both Gojira and Apex roar at each other and charge at one another at a great speed.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Both of them clash with one another, creating a 600 meters high shockwave. The shockwave even shatter windows open two mile radius.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex use more of their strength and begin to break the ground on their feet.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex use even more strength. The pressure of their strength begin to make a creator under their feet.

 The pressure of their strength begin to make a creator under their feet