Hey

Noah's POV: As the night went on I got more worried that dixie was my tutor. My subconscious repeated she is going to ruin your life More than it is. You don't want that do you? But I couldn't help the feeling that dixie was the way that could solve all of my problems. I went to bed after a long afternoon of questioning everything.

I woke up and got dressed doing the same thing I do every morning. I put a sweatshirt and jeans on. Now I normally don't wear jeans but a lot of things were at stake and a first impression could be based of the clothing you wear. I walked downstairs and Tatum was still asleep which I was glad about she needed a break and I didn't need her questioning me. I made myself cereal and I left. My mind was racing with more questions, hope, and faith. I drove rather slowly i was scared because every time I get close to someone they always leave me. I already lost addi and I didn't want to lose dixie. Even though I didn't even have her to lose, but I could and that was my hope. I pulled up to the school and got out Blake walked beside me and wished me good luck with Dixie just in case I wouldn't see him till tomorrow. I thanked him for caring and being there for me. He told me it was all for a reason and that he would always be there for me, and for the first time I actually believed that.

I dragged on with the day going to classes. I went to lunch and Blake was there surprisingly. Me, Blake, and Josh talked about things going on but I asked Blake to keep my tutoring private so Josh didn't know. Even though tutoring was something that was going on I skipped over it in our conversation. I was pretty sure dixie would only tell her close friends which happened to be a lot more people than I ever had. When lunch was up I went to 2 more classes and in my last class. I would check my Apple Watch every minute to see the time go bye. I began to get very anxious as I tapped my foot up and down on the floor. When the bell rang I almost didn't realized.

I walked into the library and there she was. Everything about her made me want to be happy. Her very dark brown hair that was curled lightly. Her body how it sat perfectly in the chair. Her faded freckles, and really light makeup. Her hazel brown eyes that could almost be a dark shade of green looked down at her phone. I walked over to her when nick came up to her and kissed her on the cheek saying goodbye to her and saying "hey Noah," to me. I waved at him still shocked by the close up look at his girlfriend. Dixie realized was there and as nick walked far away to where he couldn't hear us she said "hey," her voice sounded angelic, but not because this was dixie and everything she did was angelic it's because her voice was unique. I wasn't like any of the girls I knew it was only her voice. It was one of a kind and that's when I knew I loved her, and it scares me so bad because it's the one thing in my head that I knew was confirmed and the one thing that would stay the same.

She gestures me to sit down and I did then she spoke again saying "You probably know me but I'm dixie and I'm your history tutor," the words may sound a bit cocky but I'm it wasn't it was calming and welcoming. I said "I'm Noah and I'm sorry you have to tutor me," she laughed and said "well I know your smart because your passing in every other class so what's up with this one,"  I had never really thought about it but the answer was automatically in my head it was addi favorite subject and she was really good at it and I never was. I was jealous because that class made me feel like a brother beachside she was so good at it. "Im not good with sentimental things and history oddly is," she smiled at me but not like her laugh smile a sorry smile. "Oh I'm sorry did I intrude," I shook my head immediately "no I'm a open person when it comes to stuff like this." She turned to grab her bag "let's go," she said with a smile. "Where are we going," she grabbed my hand pulling me up and then let go to grab her phone. "Me. Rogers said that on our first lesson I don't have tutor and we can get to know each other out of the library," she started walking towards the door and I got my stuff and rushed to her. "So what do you have planned," I said excitedly. She looked at me and giggled  "we are going to a aquarium," I nodded

When we got outside the doors she stopped and looked at me "I want to drive in your car so we can drop mine off at my house just follow me," "okay," then I got into my Tesla and she got in her sleek white Mercedes. I flowed her car all the way to her house and when we pulled up her addi ran out yelling "Dixie you stole my"- she stopped when she saw me even though I was in my car with the windows down. Dixie looked back And forth between me and addi as she stood shocked at me. I waved to break the un-announced staring contest. She continued to stare and after about 2 minutes she looked back at Dixie and then me and then sprinted into the house, the very large one that wasn't a lot larger than my but still was.

Dixie got out of her car and walked to mine and when she sat down she looked at me and said "um I'm confused," I looked at her the same way she stared at me but I smiled "I don't know she acts like she doesn't see me everyday," Dixie nodded and then reached for her phone and turned on music that we both comfortably started to sing, and then it progressed half way to the aquarium we were joking and laughing and singing.

When we arrived and Dixie skilled in front of me into the aquarium. I never knew she act like a kid when she wanted but I'm a good way. How she skipped reminded me of the way addi did. She looked at me and said "hurry up," and giggled. I walked up to her and we went inside. We had tickets already and I promised to pay her back which she fought for me not to, but I won. We entered the actual aquarium doors when we saw nick with another girl. Me and Dixie both realized at the same time I looked at her and she just smiled at them. She walked over to them and said in a sarcastic way "hi guys don't mind me and Noah I'm taking him on a get to know you tutoring day," nick glared at me but he knew not to try me again. Dixie gave the other girl a bitchy face but it was much needed. When dixie turned around she grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers saying "come on noah. There will not be any bad vibes coming from anything around us," I smiled at the touch of our fingers but her being a bad ass was amazing too.