Chapter 43

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After Davina's graduation ceremony, we headed over to the beach where we were going to have the bonfire and celebrity Davina graduating two years early

After Davina's graduation ceremony, we headed over to the beach where we were going to have the bonfire and celebrity Davina graduating two years early. We are all so proud of her. She has worked really hard. I was still pissed that Jake and Bella decided to show up at the house. Jake has yet to show his face at the bonfire. Which was a good thing because once Rachel found out what happened Paul had to hold her down until she calmed down.

The sun is starting to set so we light the fire pit. Davina smiles as I walk up to her. We had been having an amazing night when Jake, Embry and Quil showed up. Paul and I growl as we can smell the leeches on them. I move Davina behind me as Jake shakes lightly. Embry and Quil walk over to Sam as Jake paces the beach.

"Bella is in danger!" Jake finally says as me and Paul scoff at him. When is she not in danger?

"When is she not?" Davina says with an annoyed tone as she moves to stand next to me.

"There is a newborn army coming for her. And the Cullen's say there aren't enough of them to protect her and the town. We have to help them." Jake says, as he looks at Davina.

"How do we know this isn't another one of their lies?" Paul asks as I nod my head, wanting to know the same thing. We already knew we couldn't trust them.

"What did you say to them?" Sam asks in his Alpha voice. We all knew that Jake would tell them that we would help even though he had no right to.

"I told them that we would help." Jake says with his head bowed. He knew he was in trouble.

"Jake, you are not Alpha!" Rachel yells at her brother. "God what do you not get about that?" She screams in his face.

"I am sorry... But there are innocent people involved. What would have had me do?" Jake says as we all scoff at him.

"Bring it to your Alpha! Let him decide if the pack will help or not." Rachel screams at him. Davina looks to be in a daze. I grab a hold of her as she starts to fall. After a few minutes she comes too.

"D! Are you ok?" I ask as I hold her in my arms. Paul and Rachel are right next to me.

"I am fine!" She says, as she shakes his head. I look at her and she pats my chest.

"What did you see?" Sam asks as he watches Davina closely.

"Not all of the Cullen's will fight in this battle. All because of Bella. One of us will be hurt because of her and her leech." She says, as she glares at Jake.

"Who gets hurt?" Leah asks as she steps closer to her brother. Davina shakes her head.

"I was unable to see who, all I could hear was their cries of pain." She says, as she shakes her head. "It is a bad idea to help Edward and Bella! Expacial when Edward won't be part of the fight." She says, making us look at her confused. "Bella and Edward are the reason this is all happening." She says walking up to Jake. "If one of our pack members is hurt because of your whore." She says, tilting her head to the side. "I will kill her and then you!" She says before punching Jake in the face. Jake looks at her shock as the rest of us nod our head at her. I watch as she walks away from the party.

"Thanks for ruining her graduation party." I hear Paul say with a growl. I turn to see Jake look down at the ground. 

I hated the fact that Sam still wanted to meet up with the Cullen's

I hated the fact that Sam still wanted to meet up with the Cullen's. It is after all their fault that this army was made. If they had just taken care of the red head then this wouldn't have happened. I rode on Jared's back to the training spot as they called it. Bella smiled at me and waved as I just glared at her. After training was over Bella tried to walk over to all of us.

"They have a few questions before we all leave." Edward states with an annoyed tone.

"If you want our help, all members of your family must be at the battle." I say as I look over to Edward. "Since it is Edward and Bella's fault that this is all happening." I say as Edward hisses at me. I created a circle of fire around him. He looks at me shocked. "I really wouldn't piss me off!" I say, making the circle smaller Rosalie smiles and laughs.

"I told you Edward that she was special and not to piss her off. You, Bella and Jake have hurt her enough." Rosalie says with a smile.

"You knew what she could do?" Edward asks, looking over at Rosalie and Emmett.

"OH! I have known! I have also been helping her control it." Rosalie says, as she walks up to the fire. "I also know that I can put my hand into that fire and it won't hurt me. Since I am not the one she is mad at." She says, moving her hand through the fire and showing her hand to Edward.

"So she could kill them all?" Bella says with a smile on her face. Making me scoff at her. "There is no need for a battle!" She says with excitement to her voice. Rosalie scoffs at her.

"Why would she help you? After everything you two have done?" Rosalie asks with venom to her voice. Bella opens and closes her mouth. "Why are we even helping her?" Rosalie asks, looking over at the leader of their coven. "She has caused nothing but problems with us and the pack." She says, making Edward and Jake growl at her.

"Rosalie..." The leader says making her scoff and move back to Emmett. I was standing there when I heard a voice I have never heard before.

~It's Time. It's Rosalie and Emmett's time.

I smile as I know what that means. I pull out what I have been working so hard on. I look over at Rosalie and Emmett and know that if this works they will be so happy. I know that they will make amazing parents. I remove the circle of fire from Edward as I walk over to Emmett.

"Do you remember what we talked about?" I ask him as he nods his head Rosalie gasps. "Will it's time!" I say, handing over the small pouch of herbs and my blood. Emmett smiles, as everyone but the pack looks confused.

"Time for what?" Bella asks with annoyance in her voice. I turn and glare at her.

"Time for them to get what they have always wanted!" I say with a sweet smile. "Something you will never be gifted by our people!" I say with venom to my voice as she scoffs at me. "Start it tonight!" I say as Rosalie and Emmett give me a hug. I hear Jared growl at Emmett.

"Calm down man. I have my own beauty right here?" Emmett says as I give him a small giggle.